News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What language(s) are you learning/can speak?

Started by Muse, January 23, 2012, 09:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buckler

i speak English  and some   Latin
God is coming REPENT REPENT.

Lily

Hey Buckler, please don't double post. If you think of something to add, please use the modify button.

I don't know how some of you can keep that number of languages in your head. When I was learning Japanese, German and Chinese at the same time I had a lot of trouble, and now I have a hard enough time just keeping Japanese (and English sometimes :P) in my head.

Folgrimeo

Just English and a little bit of Spanish. It's been slipping away from me ever since I completed that elementary Spanish course.

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

Coobreedan

100% Fluent English, awesome at German and I'm learning Japanese.

I like Japanese cooking.

Ich esse japanische Kuche.

Nihon ryori ga suki desu.

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

AbbotAlf0805

German, Arabic, Latin, Greek, Enlish, Hebrew, French, Russian, and Hindi
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Flandor

I speak English as my first language but I am fluent in German.  Im more or less proficient in French and Spanish.  I want to go back to college to study language one day; I have a knack for picking them up without much trouble.  I'd love to learn Mandarin or Japanese next.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwaller

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on June 02, 2012, 02:57:19 AM
German, Arabic, Latin, Greek, Enlish, Hebrew, French, Russian, and Hindi

What!?!?!?!?!?!?!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

You should look at my topic French so you could speak french, are you good at it?

I speak french, english. and learning spanish and want to learn latin, italian, german, and a lot more.  :D

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Redwaller

Moi je parle français.

Si tu veux dans The Cellars j'ai mis un topic(le mot m'échappe) sur le français.   :)

Bluefire

I dont know what you 2 said. I speak english, korean, and some spanish

Redwallfan7

My Dad and I were watching a channel in German and we couldn't understand a thing
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Jukka the Sling

I'm learning Spanish. When I was younger I was learning koiné Greek. That's an ancient version of Greek that they don't speak anymore. But I'm not doing Greek now.

So, what about you guys?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Redwaller

I believe I made a topic like this before, but a mod will probably merge this one with the other.  ;)

Anyway, I speak French as my primary language, and I know English very well. I'm learning Spanish currently, and soon I'll be learning Latin. Once I've mastered these two, I'm going for German and maybe Italian.  ;)

Leatho Shellhound

I can speek English and German (I'm half American half German) and had Latin and French. But I forgot my Latin and French. Sorry Redwaller, I just didn't like French.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner