RP: Peace to Protection

Started by Trigoma, June 26, 2011, 01:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

"Nay, he was cut down by a sword." As they looked around to find the owner of the whispering shadowy voice, a black squirrel with two white streaks of fur down her left arm swung from the Abbey's ash tree, landing noislessly before them. "I am Nightfire, Squirrelqueen of Mossflower. I saw all that happened here, and I come to offer my services. I have twoscore squirrel warriors waiting but a mile away for my commands. We shall aid you in whatever way possible." She casually checked the waxen string of her longbow and adjusted the dirk that was concealed behind her belt. She carefully tucked her blowpipe under her vest, doing so in a way that none could see what it was.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Trigoma

trigoma stirred as a mole poured water on him reviving him. "there zurr trigymo.
u got nothing but cuts en burses burr aye. u will be foine." trigoma jumped up. a little sore but feeling better. "thanks u sir. now if youll excuse me i must pay my respect to our lost friar." trigoma headed to the abbey.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

Nightfire fell in beside Trigoma, matching her pace evenly. "I shall come with ye. I have a mind to speak to the current Abbot or Abbess of this place. If ye've an inclination to, would ye bring me to him or her? After your done paying your respects, o' course."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Albern fitted a pebble to his sling. "Take that!" he cried, releasing it. He had accidentally fitted it in wrongly however and it delayed, zooming behind him into one of the windows in Great Hall. "Oops!" he said, fitting another pebble into his sling in an attempt to get it right this time. He sighted a rat with a spear. "Take that!" he cried, releasing it as well. It zoomed sideways and knocked out a nearby otter. "Oops!" he said again, fitting another pebble to his sling. This time he would get it right! He sighted Redd and Sorela just as they appeared out of the trees. "Gotcha!" he cried, aiming for Sorela.

Amazingly, it zoomed at them. His aim was a wee bit off though and it struck Redd instead. Albern fitted another pebble into his sling as he danced a merry jig. As he aimed for Sorela he was still dancing, which caused his pebble to zoom straight up into the sky, and then came sharply down and bounced off his head, knocking him out.

~~~

OOC: Poor Albern.
BIC:
Redd cam out of the woods, followed a few seconds later by Sorela. Stopping for a second, he surveyed the battle. Suddenly a pebble struck the side of his head.

It didn't knock him out straight away, but it did leave a deep wound where the pebble struck, blood slowly trickling out.

As he lay there bleeding, Redd gasped at Sorela. "Get....to.....Crantor........." with that he let the darkness take him and fell unconcious. Sorela saw Crantor fall. She quickly rushed over to him.

OOC: Quite a rough day for me characters. One'z dead, an' the other two are knocket oat cauld!  :(
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

DanielofRedwall

Webb turned to the mysterious Nightfire who had arrived. All sadness forgotten, he looked at her. "Hello, marm, pray tell me, 'ow did ye get in to the abbey grounds?" He asked.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

The black Squirrelqueen scoffed at him. "I'm a squirrel, o' course. I can climb that abbey wall as easily as if I'm walking on flat ground. Who's in charge o' this abbey? I've been gone a long time. Is old mouse Ash still Abbot?"

Trigoma

trigoma looked oddly at the squirrle walking by him. "er nice to meet u freind. the abbess is right there. abbess meriam." trigoma kept walking and went up to skipper. "poor friar. ill dig him a grave and maby we'll have a ceremony for him..."
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

DanielofRedwall

Webb nodded sadly. "I'll 'elp you dig a grave," he said.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

Bluestrype started to talk to Nightfire. 'So you're a squirrelqueen?' she said. 'I came here when I was attacked by vermin. I plan to help the Abbeybeasts defeat Crantor.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

Albern had been hit in the head. With everyone else busy, Diamond took the vole back to the abbey.
"Abbess, Albern has hit his head," Diamond said when she brought him to the infirmary.
"I see. This is all that comes from war," said the abbess as she passed the vole to one of her helpers. "What's going on out there Dime?"
"You know I've never liked the name Dime. Reminds me..." Diamond started to say.
"Diamond! What is going on out there?" the abbess said angrily.
"Right! A squirrel queen came. She offered to help, I think."
Diamond then left to go back out to the wall tops.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

"Yeah, I'm a squirrelqueen." she replied to the badger. Nightfire turned away and approched the abbess slowly. "'Ello, marm. My name's Nightfire. I'm the Squirrelqueen that yore abbeybeast told ye about. I came to offer my help agin' Crantor. I have twoscore squirrel warriors ready an' waitin' to help ye."

Galedeep

A dark figure moved silently through Mossflower. It stole stealthily towards the small wicker gate of Redwall, then pounded on it and waited.

OOC: It's good to be back! again...   

Nightfire

Nightfire broke off in the middle of a sentence. "Eh...I hear someone at the abbey door. Ye better go an' see who it is."

Trigoma

trigoma and webb had dug the grave and had placed the friar in it. "well webb. there it is. lets cover it up and finish our respects. we have a war to do." they started covering the grave when trigoma heard the pounding at the gate. "might be vermin. ill check it out." trigoma went to the gate. "identify yourself!" said trigoma. the reply came back...

OOC: welcome back again galedeep!
—Happy Mask Salesman

Galedeep

A loud voice roared out from behind the door, "This is Captain Carl Galedeep, somebeast let me in quickly!"

Dagen looked from what he was doing with suprise. Then started running toward the wicker gate.

"Cap'n? Captain!"