News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: Peace to Protection

Started by Trigoma, June 26, 2011, 01:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Bluestrype leapt up. 'Captain Carl Galedeep!' she exclaimed. 'But...but...oh, my goodness! This is wonderful!'
OOC: Welcome!  ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Webbtail wandered over next. "Well, stike me rudder, if it ain't Captain Carl Galedeep!" Webb said, holding out his paw offereing a handshake, "Me cousin's told me a lot about you. Tis' an honour to finally meet you. Me name's Skipper Webbtail."
Received mostly negative reviews.

Trigoma

trigoma was dumbfounded at the huge otter standing in front of him. "er hello there mister galedeep. mah names trigoma but its trig for short. welcome to this here abbey!"
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

Nightfire just stood by quietly, a little annoyed at the interruption, but she was willing to wait for a bit. She looked the otter up and down, and immediately felt a kinship with him. Here was another warrior like herself, one who would fight to the very death if need be.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Galedeep

Carl grinned as the numerous creatures of the abbey shook his hand. He was especially excited to see Bluestrype the badger,

"Bluestrype matey! How have ye been keeping yourself?" Carl said as he leaped forward and embraced Bluestrype. As if on que Dagen and the crew of the Hotroot dog piled on the two shouting and cheering!

Nightfire

Nightfire laughed quietly to herself. Whoever this otter was, he certainly was loved by all of the Redwallers. She made a high-pitched chirring sound, and a pair of squirrels vaulted over the wall and landed in front of their queen. "Aye?" They asked as one.
"Stay with me for a bit. I haven't gotten a chance to talk with the Abbess yet, and util I do, I'll need ye two to act as a relay twixt me and the band."
"Aye," they said again. Nightfire waited patiently for a chance to approach the abbess again.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Trigoma

trigoma was caught in the excitement. "woot! gale deep! gale deep!" the otter crew looked at him strangly. "what" said trig. he then went back to the wall to take a look at what was happening.

OOC: go to the planning thread. read it so you know whats gonna be going on...
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Redwall Musician

A stone fell from Diamond's sling. She had been up on the wall tops, and there she still was.
While loading another stone into her sling she spoke to herself, "Got to keep throwing blooming stones at the foe. Better let them know we're still here." She sighed. "True blue and never fail, wot" Then she laughed. "Father said that to me many times. I wonder what he would say to me now." Diamond then fired another stone.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

"I think I'll leave and go to Salamandastron instead." Nightfire said. "Come on," She left with her two squirrels, never to be seen again by those at Redwall Abbey.

OOC: Sorry about quitting the RP, guys, but I'm already part of three RP's, including my own, and I just can't keep up with four.  :'( Plus the fact that I'm already using the Name and character called Nightfire elsewhere, in my RP called Trouble on the Horizon. Sorry!!! :'(

Galedeep

OOC: Man we've really lost rhythm since all the other RPs showed up and i'm sorry to see Nightfire go. Ah well the show must go on.

BIC: Carl chuckled as he gradually made his way through his excited crew to the one who called himself Skipper Webbtail.

"When yer cousin told me there was a party I didn't expect vermin were invited matey." 

DanielofRedwall

Webbtail laughed loudly. "Nah, matey, they just turned up uninvited!"
Received mostly negative reviews.

Trigoma

OOC: ill be doing a caracter list update. this has gone down pretty good but it was just a practise RP really. if it goes completely inactive ill just shut it down :D

BIC: trigoma sat by diamond. "talking to your self again i see. u never did tell me about your life at salamandastron. while were fighting these beast tell me a bit."

CIP (if you dont know what this is look in the planning thread): crantor was loseing numbers significantly. "Hmm we need to lead a massive attack. though they lack then numbers, they have the heart." crantor soon had an idea forming in his head...
—Happy Mask Salesman

Redwall Musician

"Well, guess I could tell you," Diamond said, "My father was a jolly old General in the Long Patrol. He had always wished that his child become part of the patrol too. As soon as I was able to walk and talk, my father was teaching me. Taught me to sword fight, use a sling, and shot arrows. And in my free time my mother taught me how to sing, and play the violin, wot!  But my mother died not to long after.
"Everyone thought me to be spoiled. It was even worse when father assigned me to go on a patrol with some others. It was a mistake, because I was a coward as soon as I saw some vermin. I shamed father by running away from the fight. That's why he sent me to Redwall. He said I was to be peaceful, and when I grew older I could go back to Salamondastron."
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Trigoma

"oh wow" replied trigoma. "never knew all that about you." trigoma let loose another sling stone and was rewarded with a scream. "well you seem pretty brave now. when do you plan on heading to the mountain again?" asked trigoma. but all convo was cut off as the vermin restarted there attack fresh.

OOC: gale deep has permission to use CIP, so he will be in charge of crantor. :D have fun!
—Happy Mask Salesman

Galedeep

OOC: Thanks Trigoma!

BIC: Captain Galedeep heard the increase of vermin charging and he also heard something else; a loud sickening thud at the gates.

"A battering ram eh?" Carl grinned, "Sounds like the really want in on the party! Now listen here Skipper matey, I think I got us a nice little party favor planned fer your uninvited guests here..."

CiP: Crantor looked on as the first part of his plan began. The battering ram didn't have much effect on the stout timber. But it was only meant to be a distraction anyway..

OOC: Who controls the abbess?