News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrimroseWarrior

so, friend problem. I know two people, a brother and sister. i'm gonna call them cole and jessy, for resons i cnnot disclose. jessy is a year younger than me(I'm 13) and cole is 6 mothes older. When I moved to MO I didnt have any friends. I made friends with jessy because she lives near me. later I got to know cole. cole and I have a lot more i commen than jessy and I do.  latly I've been finding jessy really annoying. I've never really considered cole one of my friends mainly cos he's a boy. Should I be friend with cole and and end it with jessy? please tell me your opinons!
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Mad Maudie

Is there a reason this sounds familiar? And I think you should be friends with both. Busy because you get along better with her brother doesn't mean you should just stop being nice to her.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Rainshadow

I don't think it's bad that you have a friend who's a boy.  You should see me!  I get along more with guys than I do with girls, but I hang out with both.
  Even if you find Jessy annoying, I think that you should stay her friend.  Maybe there's something going on in her life that's causing her to act different.  Maybe she needs a friend.  Even if that's not the case, I don't think that you should end a friendship.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mad Maudie

Hays we said the exact same thing! I get along with girls more but that's because if i hung out with the boys people would think hints that weren't true.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

True...I hate it that people think a guy and a girl like each other if they hang out together! :P
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Mad Maudie

I know there is this boy at my church who I like to talk to we are the same age and gte along very well, and when we hang out together people make fun of me and him about liking each other. I'm not sure about him but I think of him as a friend and nothing else.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Icefire

Ok, one thing to keep in mind here is that guys think differently than girls.  It is fine to be friends with a guy, but be careful how you act around him. I have a friend who's best friend was a boy and it ended up being a huge mess because the boy wanted to be in a relationship with her and she just thought of him as a brother. There was more to it then that, but we don't need to go into that. I'm not sure what else to say on the subject other than Guard Your Heart and you should all read "Why isn't a Pretty Girl like You Married?" by Nancy Wilson. (It's geared for college age students, but I think it would totally benefit you younger girls, too.)
Anyways, it almost sounds like you're assuming you can be friends with only one of these two. You can be friends with both you know. It is ok to have more than one friend. :) Jessy may not be the easiest person to be friends with, but maybe you need to talk about it with her. Remember, learning to deal with different personalities now will make the rest of your life ever so much easier. Trust me on this. If you ever plan on getting married, you will want to learn how to deal with differences now because your husband will have his differences too. (You know how opposites attract...)
Ok, I hope that all made sense and got somewhere close to answering your question. My mind is kind of all over the place this morning.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Mad Maudie

*cries* that was so beautiful! Yeah umm I'm not doing that but well said!
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Icefire

Mad Maudie

Not crying! Take a look at my dragon picture in cavern hole!
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

PrimroseWarrior

no, jessy is being purposly mean, and I know nothing is going on. if fact, her live is improving(sorry, cant reveile to many details). but I'll give it another go.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Icefire

Random! I love this mask:

Icefire

Quote from: Mad Maudie on October 05, 2012, 05:58:17 PM
/\ I my friend have just been busy we are remodeling and reconstructing the house it's crazy!

My mo makes a fantastic lotion, She makes body products.
This is random, but do you suppose she'd be willing to share her recipe, Maudie?

phoenixfoden

is there a thread for boys?

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!