Maudie

Quote from: rachel25 on July 23, 2013, 02:29:38 PM
Quote from: Mask on July 23, 2013, 02:57:49 AM
Quote from: rachel25 on July 22, 2013, 03:01:57 PM
Quote from: Mask on July 21, 2013, 03:39:52 AM
Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on February 17, 2013, 02:49:27 AM
Just the other day, I discovered that I really like leopard print things. ;D

I adore leopard prints! :)
I have a leopard print dressing gown but apart from that I don't like leopard print

I have a leopard print duct tape wallet, a leopard print pillowcase, leopard print pajama pants, and I want a leopard print blanket. ;D
that's a lot of leopard print  :o
what about tiger print
I like tiger print, but I don't have anything with it, unless a pink tiger print duct tap wallet counts.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

rachel25

I don't really like fashion..... at all!

Rainshadow

Quote from: rachel25 on July 29, 2013, 03:17:53 PM

Ditto.  ;D  I really only dress up for church (but I usually wear pants to church) and for special occasions, such as a graduation, a recital, or a swing dance (hint hint, Ice ;)).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 29, 2013, 04:24:44 PM
Quote from: rachel25 on July 29, 2013, 03:17:53 PM

Ditto.  ;D  I really only dress up for church (but I usually wear pants to church) and for special occasions, such as a graduation, a recital, or a swing dance (hint hint, Ice ;)).

Same here! Except for the pants at church.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tiria Wildlough

Anyone still interested in this topic?
I went shopping for my birthday. ;D My mum and I went into all these boutiques and came out like 'Too much orange.' :D

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Blaggut

Mwahahaha secret ferret meat candy post! MWAHAHAHAHA no one can stop me! Ferret meat candy! *floats away out of topic into a magic haze and flies away with all the minecraft youtubers*
~Just a soft space boi~

PrimroseWarrior

well that was- interesting.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rusvul

It's an invasion of the Girly Thread by the evil ferret meat candy empire, and the vegetarianism rebellion! Sorry to catch you in the crossfire!

Blaggut

Mwahahahahhaha *skythekid an dantvenom shoot explosive cows* *truemu shoots lasers* *Hiag's army of evil moose invade*
~Just a soft space boi~

rachel25

*kills all the meese and eat them* who wants to go and have a game of nirf.........any takers. (what 1. I'm a tomboy and 2. I have four brothers give me a break  ;))

PrimroseWarrior

I hafs 2 brothers.
i like my brothers. i wish i had some ;little brothers. instead, all i got was sisters.  :P
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

rachel25

I've only got one sister and she's at collage but she comes home every night  :-\

Rainshadow

I have a brother and a sister.  I'm the youngest, and my brother and I chat often.  (Like last night we stayed up till almost 12:30 just talking.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rainshadow

Quote from: rachel25 on September 27, 2013, 05:23:04 PM
Really! About what?

The question is what we DIDN'T talk about.  ::)  Honestly I don't remember most of it, because at that point I was about ready to fall asleep.  :P  Um, I did tell him about all the music that I got yesterday (it was the first day of my band and choir, so I got lots of new music (yay!).), and I'm very excited because I get to play The Hobbit:  An Unexpected Journey suite!  :D  (He was bummed, because he's not in band anymore and he loves the Hobbit soundtrack.)  We were also reminiscing about when we first joined the band and such, talking about our favourite pieces and what we liked about the music this year.  Stuff like that.  Very nerdy.  ;)