News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Favorite YouTube video

Started by Bragoon, February 14, 2012, 11:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Really? I thought you would label it as a ridiculous abomination. ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jukka the Sling

@Soren: Haha! I've seen that. :D

Did anyone watch the one I posted?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Maybe. Maybe not. Probably not. No. Sorry, not yet.

I'm retired from the forum

The Mask

Yeah Jukka. Actually I've seen it before, but I did watch it again.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Jukka the Sling

*Is glad that someone watched the vid*

@Soren: Okay.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Well, I just don't read the Hobbit books is all.

Jukka the Sling

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

I don't have a favorite YouTube video. I don't really watch them. . .  .

Maudie

You should watch this one. It's actually a song, but it is now one of my favorite YouTube videos.

"Well, it's Christmas time, and I'm warn inside, despite the bitter cold. Cause your here with me."
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jukka the Sling

It's not displaying. You need to take the 's' off of the 'https'. :)

Maudie

I fixed it.

"Let me lead the way, this holiday."

Rusvul

I think this is one of my favorite game theme songs that has ever existed.

(Yes, it counts as a video. Nexus, that planet, spins, and the Farside (The moon) revolves around it.)

Søren

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 27, 2014, 08:11:40 PM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on December 26, 2014, 08:40:04 PM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 26, 2014, 04:25:11 AM
Well, I just don't read the Hobbit books is all.
*book
SEE! I don't know anything about them.
Well, if this'll help explain anything, The Hobbit is the prequel to The Lord of the Rings and has several of the same characters.