News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Knives

Started by rakkety tam, February 23, 2012, 06:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

what kind of knives do you have? well i have 7 knives in all i have a,small knife with 2 small blades its about 1 and a 1/2 inch i also have a1 bladed knife black handle about 2 inches long and a canoe knife about 2 and a half inch long 2 bladed knife with a bony handle one of my favs is a 2 bladed japanese knife about 3 inches long with a dark wood handle its supposed to be worth like 250 dollars and i have a mtech knife about 3 inches long but not quite mainly black but on the inside its all rainbowy and moving on to my lates addition a green folding knife about 10 inches long including the blade its a frost brand btw and one of my opther favs my black and silver handled buck knife4 about 8 inches long including blade and my last knife a fake wood handled street knife that is modeled like a switchblade but it it isnt about 14 inches long including the blade ok thats it  what kind of knives do u have
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Søren

I don't really know. ???

I'm retired from the forum

rakkety tam

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

buckler

God is coming REPENT REPENT.

rakkety tam

eualaia

i has 300 knives and 20 swords (i think)
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

rakkety tam

holy cow how much money can 1 guy have 300 knives 20 swords thats thats like alot

eualaia

what do you think my grandpa handed down to me? and flea markets help XD

Lutra

Lots of knives here....my lone sample is a Swiss Army Knife which is more than I can ever see needing.  Swords and other stuff don't really interest me.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Trigoma

I aint really got much use for knives. All i got is an SFW Model 105, and a box cutter. I mainly have them to help me with work. I wont buy a knife thats just for looks.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Bragoon

Just a five-inch folding Kershaw that I carry with me and a nine-inch survival-style Gerber.  I don't go in for excess, although my Kershaw is wearing out, so I'll need a new one soon. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

rakkety tam

Quote from: Trigoma on February 25, 2012, 06:48:06 PM
I aint really got much use for knives. All i got is an SFW Model 105, and a box cutter. I mainly have them to help me with work. I wont buy a knife thats just for looks.
i get alot of my knives from people giving them to me and when i play poker with my bros we use knives instead of cash but i plan when i get enough knives to make a small Ebay businness to sell them

eualaia

i run a stall at a flea market i sell soup so i can buy knives

Søren

QuoteI aint really got much use for knives. All i got is an SFW Model 105, and a box cutter. I mainly have them to help me with work. I wont buy a knife thats just for looks.
I completely agree.

I'm retired from the forum

eualaia

YEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ i just won 100 knives at the auction for $50