News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

THE MOST COMENLY USED WEAPONS IN RED WALL!!!!!!!!

Started by buckler, February 24, 2012, 01:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buckler

PUT IN THE MOST COMENLY USED WEAPON YOU CAN THINK OF THAT IS IN RED WALL!!
God is coming REPENT REPENT.

Matthias720

This topic is better suited for the Redwall General Discussion page. So I'll just move it there.

Lutra

Spears are always used it seems....good and bad beast alike.  Not everyone is fortunate enough to have a sword, a mace, or a rope. :p (the gullwhacker)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Osu

I vote slings, since they're used for recreation as well. ;3
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Skipper

spears, swords and javelins are the most commonly used in my opinion

Wydran Riverpaw

I agree with spears, and also slings, they both seem to be quite popular in the series, probably because they're rather simple to make (it takes some skill to use a sling though!)

Tiria Wildlough

Buckler, did you have to put the title in capitals? :-\
I would say a sling.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

GeminyaTome

Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Trigoma

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Bluefire

Probably spears, and for long-distance, arrows and slings.

Galedeep

I would say the sling, but I would also add that the cutlass was a pretty common weapon fo vermin it seems

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Redwaller

Redwallfan7

I can't really tell though, a lot of other weapons are commonly used. What about slings and bow and arrows.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers