Bullying: Your Views

Started by Trigoma, March 03, 2012, 05:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is bulling...

Mean and should be dealt with?
Neccesary for maturing?
Force bullys to play zelda?

redwallgurl

tehres  alot of bullying in my track but i just ignore it because it doesnt involve me i only get involoved when i have tostand up for myself or my friends
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

MatthiasMan

Bullying is a very bad thing. Sometimes Bullies bully because they are afraid of you or they do it because they don't have certain things. Sometimes at school, Ike, my class mate, asks me why I do this and why I do that, but I just shake my head and walk away. I've felt bullied before and it isn't pleasant. >:(

rakkety tam

for me there are 2 kinds of bullying  a word bully who calls u names and stuff and a punching bully who beats u the word bully is definetly bad  the punching bully i think is required sometimes to touphen up them i'm not saying that it is ok to like beat a person with your fists but like it toughens u up for the world and it shouldnt be done like often  do u guys get what i mean but overal if i say a bully bullying i would punch them and not stop ( i have anger problems) till they beg for me to stop or until he looks like he has had enough
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

redwallgurl

bullying is extermely bad and it doesnt happen infront of adults usally  thats why its nit stopped alot
Fun. is a fantastic band.