News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

who likes wolves

Started by eualaia, March 05, 2012, 04:25:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Skipper

wolves are like my second favourite animal! I adore them, almost as much as otters!

Wolfstar

Happy and kind.

Nightfire

I love 'em so much! In fact, I love them so much that two characters from my books have names that mean wolf: Zev, and Conan! And another character in my book can transform into a wolf! I'm really obsessed!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

eualaia

wolves are the most awesome animals ever for my standard

Bragoon

I like wolves well enough, but my enthusiasm has, sadly, been mangled by stupid internet people (I'm looking at you, deviantART).  Still they're cool critters, almost as good as my favorite animals, domestic dogs.  
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Redwallfan7

I love wolves, foxes, tigers... any animal!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Mad Maudie

i like wolfs! i went and saw some live ones at our library!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

eualaia

lucky, i only seen one at the zoo

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

eualaia

c'mon post some wolf photos

Nightfire

Okay, okay! :D :D Wolves come in many colors.

First, we have white:

Then black:

Then gray, and they have several shades and patterns:

And then red:

Skipper

personally i lik wolves hat ae brown, but unfortunately there aren't many pics of them :(

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Right up there with Weasels for me.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Dawnwing

If you like wolves and haven't heard of the computer game WolfQuest, you should look into it.  (It's a free game where you play the life of a wolf in Yellowstone.) I was a beta tester for it.  ;D