News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Avengers VS Justice League Of America

Started by rakkety tam, March 10, 2012, 07:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avengers VS Justice League Of America

Avengers
7 (38.9%)
Justice League Of America
4 (22.2%)
meh
7 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

rakkety tam

ok who would win avengers or Justice League Of America the avengers have iron man the hulk captain america thor ant man  and black panther and hawkeye the Justice League Of America has superman batman wonder woman the flash green lantern aqua man and martian manhunter
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Bragoon

Actually, the Avengers vary dramatically, ranging from the original team to versions which contain none of the original team.  So one could say that they have many, many heroes.

Anyways, I vote for the Avengers.  Like I've said before, many of DC's characters feel very shallow, and add that to the Avengers' constantly changing lineup, I have no other choice.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

rakkety tam

i'm for Justice League Of America nd i just went with the main avengers team i would have put the wasp in there but it needed to be even

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Bragoon

The Avengers have no "main team".  An original team (that was assembled in 1963, I might add), but point of the Avengers as a group is to be a constantly evolving, adapting team, so there can't be a "main team". 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

rakkety tam

yeah i just went for the best known teams for both

White One6193

Quote from: Bragoon on March 10, 2012, 09:37:27 PM
Actually, the Avengers vary dramatically, ranging from the original team to versions which contain none of the original team.  So one could say that they have many, many heroes.

Anyways, I vote for the Avengers.  Like I've said before, many of DC's characters feel very shallow, and add that to the Avengers' constantly changing lineup, I have no other choice.

Yes, but on the flipside of that coin, Marvel's characters tend to be so cynical and bitter that reading for just a little bit makes you tired. Superman and the gang tend to be more optimistic, that's why I like DC, Braggs!

Has anybody here read the JLA/Avengers crossover comic? It's written by Stan Lee and Mark Millar.
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

rakkety tam

Quote from: White One6193 on March 26, 2012, 04:46:42 PM
Quote from: Bragoon on March 10, 2012, 09:37:27 PM

Yes, but on the flipside of that coin, Marvel's characters tend to be so cynical and bitter that reading for just a little bit makes you tired. Superman and the gang tend to be more optimistic, that's why I like DC, Braggs!

Has anybody here read the JLA/Avengers crossover comic? It's written by Stan Lee and Mark Millar.
sounds cool i'll look it up

White One6193

"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

DeathRage

I am Deathrage. Leader of a horde of rats. Bow to me. If you do not... You will see.

rakkety tam

not realy  spider man never fully joined the avengers he is just in reserves for the avengers which means he would never even fight the justice league

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

rakkety tam

says wikiapedia and  other various sites

MatthiasMan