News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skalrag of Marshank

Whoa. I don't think I can compete with that. O.K., weasels. [Whispers] Foxes.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Skalrag of Marshank

~ Larry Boy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Az uzual = Before ye even dezide tae try tae compete over zomethin', Weasels have already won. Ye may think tha' ye've won, but they have already won. Even if ye arenae goin' tae compete in zomethin', Weasels ztill win.

In other wordz no matter wot ye dae, Weasels will ALWAYZ win.

Weasels!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

I'm not arguing with that. It made all too much sense for my liking
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

DanielofRedwall

It looks like weasels win then!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

Do weasels like oranges? Because I like to say the word orange. Did the death defying beavers work for the weasels? Are panda bears cute? Cause I like panda bears. Have the weasels read Winnie-the-Pooh? Cause I like Pooh bear.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

I shall now answer all of your questions. 1. No. 2. Yes. 3. Yes. 4. No. If they had, they may have learned something important from it.  ;D

I shall now solve your argument. Klitch was the best weasel, Slagar the Cruel was the best fox. The one with the longest name wins the species war.  ;D I like foxes.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

~ Larry Boy

Martha Braebuck

Are you guys still talking about weasles? Whoohahahahooh!!
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

Nightfire

"Yayalahooooooooo!!!" A bloodwrath-y Nightfire shouts, beheading both Skalrag and HiaG, thus ending the argument.  ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

~ Larry Boy

DanielofRedwall

My favourite animal: Owls. They smash weasels and foxes and squirrels.

I also like doggies and raccoons. They all smash weasels and foxes and squirrels.

OWLS AND RACCOONS AND DOGS!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Hálig

Badgers rock!

Pigfarts, Pigfarts, yum yum yum! Pigfarts, Pigfarts, here I come!
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!