News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What did you do today?

Started by winifred, March 28, 2012, 05:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Today I hung out with my friend, drew pictures, and watched YouTube. Yesterday I fell off my skateboard and had to go to the hospital to get stitches in my chin. Yay me. :P
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 29, 2013, 05:34:22 AM
Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on April 29, 2013, 03:45:47 AM
Me too, the same church at that.

Lol, do you guys know each other or something?

We do, we also saw each other Saturday.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Wow I wish there was a member down here.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwallfan7

I got  caught up on my college studies, and listened to more in my Lord of the Rings audio book from audible :)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Yesterday I had 2 cavities filled (ugh!), went shopping for new shirts (bleh), ate out for dinner (slightly better ;)), and went to Bible study (which was rather fun, even if it went 'till 9 PM).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Mhera

*revive*

Today I did as little as possible :P I'll probably clean the house tonight, though.

Gonff the Mousethief

I went to church, then went with my brother and Dad to see my brother's friend who had appendicitis. A kid from my Quiz Bowl team also had it, so I'm a little eerie.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

CaptainRocktree

:o. Is appendicitis contagious?

For me, I went to church this morning. Then I went with my Dad to lowes to pick up something. Then I was lazy at home the rest of the day.  :P
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

I haven't done anything yet.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

It's 10:40 in the morning - I've eaten breakfast and read. :P

Banya

I worked for 7 hours, napped for 2 hours, did laundry, began packing, and went into town for food and friends and to watch the sun set over the Bosphorus.  That never gets old.  Now I'm getting materials ready for class tomorrow.

Søren

I went to the dentist, then shopping.

I'm retired from the forum