News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Eulalia

Started by MatthiasMan, April 02, 2012, 11:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthiasMan

Eulalia. At school I say that all the time.

Redwallfan7

Cool, what are your class-mates reaction to it
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

they think I'm weird

I don't hang around them.

Since i joined this I'm on every day because I can talk to people who've resd the redwall books

Skipper

You should try to get to know them more, maybe you might make friends with some of them.

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, and you could get them to read Redwall!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

MatthiasMan

No I can't. I've tried everything so now sometimes at recess I just read in the library. And when I go up to take care of this person's dogs in my neighborhood, I just scream all the Redwall warcrys I want. If just 1 person at school would read Redwall all the time like me, maybe my mom could let me have friends over or something.

Tannsrall

One of the first times I yelled the war cry as loud as I could was at a cross-country meet. It was to miles long and I was rounding the last corner to the straight way. I saw my best friend who had read some of the books he screamed it at me, and I screamed it back, and this one woman looked at me like I was metal. I sprinted the last 100 meters and I passed about 12 people one the way to the finish. Then I threw up after, best meet ever. 
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

MatthiasMan

Cool. That's funny. Everyone must have thought you were a nut. Did you get Bloodwrath?  ;D ;D  Eulalia is my favorite warcry.Hey Tiria, ever yelled a warcry as loud as possible? It's so stress relieving.I don't know why but if I yell it I get adrenaline.

Tannsrall

I didn't, gladly, but my brother almost blacked out. There is just something about war cries that are empowering.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Tannsrall on April 05, 2012, 10:39:35 PM
I didn't, gladly, but my brother almost blacked out. There is just something about war cries that are empowering.

Yeah, I agree. Something mystical. Almost as if you are calling for God's assistance and he sends you an angel to help you succeed. I just call adrenaline bloodwrath at school. How often do you just get angry and yell Eulalia? I do it all the time. Heh. I did it today and I think the Mailman heard me. How embarrassing.  :-[ No matter, I'm proud to be Redwaller.  ;D ;D ;) ;) I'm not really the social type yaknow?

I yelled eulailia today again for some reason. Just felt bored.