News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Go away.

Started by Primrosewarrior, April 04, 2012, 08:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primrosewarrior

Imaturaty just keeps them around longer, seeing what other weird stuff boys do.

Tiria Wildlough

Yep, boys that are like that are just being typical boys. :D Meheheh.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Primrosewarrior

Agh! there are pork chops in the fridge, and I can't eat them!

Mad Maudie

I understand Friday... But yes do not act immature it actually is quite funny.... altho i don't think a girl would laugh if you insulted them maybe talk to them for a second then say Hey i'm trying to read it was nice talking to you but i really need to get back to the book talk to you later...
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

MatthiasMan

Good Idea. I'll try that. Wow, I have a lot of things to try!

OK! It worked! I can finally get some peace and quiet!

MatthiasMan

(Revived if any one feels like posting. . .I guess.)

Wisteria Wild Cat

Yes! Please do! Guys always act weird around my friends and I, and it's quite annoying. As for the go away thing, yeah. I wish I could just hole-up somewhere with nothing but my kitty and some Redwall Audiobooks. *Sighs dreamily*
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Griffen

i hate when girls bother me!!! im sitting in the library and sitting alone just knitting peacefully, then a couple old ladies ask if they can knit with me "no way! leave my yarn alone!" i yell at them. then the librarian is a girl and kicks me out, but not because i was yelling in a library but because i wouldn't share my yarn.... any tips?

Wisteria Wild Cat

Who cares if the old ladies knit with you? Old people rock! And if you really don't like it, then maybe try to knit in another, more secluded, location. I used to be able to crochet, but then I forgot and after my cat died, (I made a hat for him), I just couldn't touch those dreaded needles...
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Griffen

so funny yet so sad.

R.I.P

MatthiasMan

I just don't like being around certain people. Sigh. . .But I can make an exception for one person.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: MatthiasMan on July 05, 2012, 03:57:44 AM
I just don't like being around certain people. Sigh. . .But I can make an exception for one person.
I don't like to be around certain people either. I tolerate those people
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

The only person I could stand is Sophie, from my art class, besides you guys. But you guys don't really count because internet.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: MatthiasMan on July 05, 2012, 04:15:07 AM
The only person I could stand is Sophie, from my art class, besides you guys. But you guys don't really count because internet.
Is she your girlfriend? *raises eye brows* Lol, kidding, kidding. It's cool to have people that you're used to, and comfortable with. I'm comfortable around my cousin, Madisene.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Griffen

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on July 05, 2012, 04:17:53 AM
Quote from: MatthiasMan on July 05, 2012, 04:15:07 AM
Is she your girlfriend? *raises eye brows* Lol, kidding, kidding. It's cool to have people that you're used to, and comfortable with. I'm comfortable around my cousin, Madisene.

@Redwallfan7:is your cousin your girlfriend? *raises eye brows*

@MatthiasMan:
QuoteBut you guys don't really count because internet
that means so much too me  :)  :'(

PS: those are tears of overwhelming happiness