News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Your favorite movie, book, and song quotes

Started by Søren, April 09, 2012, 11:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Heres how it works. You post a quote and say what is it from. Like this:
( Rango ) Back from where I come from we kill a man before breakfast, just to work up an appetite. Then we salt him, pepper him, roll him in clareified butter, then, we EAT HIM. ( Person I don't know the name of. ) You eat him? ( Rango ) THATS WHAT I SAID!!!!- Rango
That is how you make a quote. Do the same for books, and songs. Have fun! :D

I'm retired from the forum

MatthiasMan

Star Wars: She's all yours kid. Now let's blow this thing and go home.

Tiria Wildlough

"I'll tell you what that reporter's after. He wants to get the horselaugh on us because he thinks we're nothing but a bunch of hayseeds and no-'count country people. We are, but what business is it of his?"
-Grandma Dowdel from A Long Way From Chicago, by Richard Peck. I looove that book. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Varleyfray

To be granite and to doubt! to be the statue of Chastisement cast in one piece in the mould of the law, and suddenly to become aware of the fact that one cherishes beneath one's breast of bronze something absurd and disobedient which almost resembles a heart! To come to the pass of returning good for good, although one has said to oneself up to that day that that good is evil! to be the watch-dog, and to lick the intruder's hand! to be ice and melt! to be the pincers and to turn into a hand! to suddenly feel one's fingers opening! to relax one's grip,--what a terrible thing!
--Victor Hugo (upon Javert), Les Miserables.

MatthiasMan

The Mighty Ducks

If you miss this shot, your not only letting me down, your letting your team down too.

Wolfstar

"No, try not.  Do or do not, there is no try." -Yoda, Star Wars
"Hakuna, Matata." -Timone and Pumbe, The Lion King
I have some others, but that is all I can think of.
Happy and kind.

WildDoogyPlumm

You know we have to have a Redwall quote in here somewhere...

You've just done three things that really annoy me.  One, you flicked water on me while I was asleep.  Two, you called me dozy chops.  The worst, though, is number three.  You said I snore.  For that, my friend, you're taking an early bath in the stream!
-Song, from Marlfox.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Redwallfan7

It's the Circle of Life, and it moves us all-The Lion King

Congratulations were given all around to Grath and Inbar-Pearls of Lutra
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

brocka

"You know how to whistle, don't you?  You just put your lips together and ...blow!" Lauren Becall in "To have and have not"

Redwallfan7

Ya can't keep a good dog down-Charlie B. Barkin and Itchy Itchford, All Dogs go to Heaven
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflor

Wot wot stap me whisker's if it ain't the bold tammo now then laddie buck what have you got to say for yourself EH
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Methuselah

Jayfeather: "Wouldn't that be great!? one medicine cat that can't see, and another that couldn't walk! ThunderClan would be invinsible!"
REDWALLL! Save the animals! pie/pi! Warriors fan!
"Chop up a rook'n make a soup, Send him to bed wivout any bread, Dip his tail in 'tober ale, an' good ol' magpie pie!!!!" Rollo
People say they can't multi-task, but that means they don't breathe!
R.I.P. Steve Irwin, Brian Jacques, and Methuselah

redwallgurl

log alog was all like wotwotwotwotwotwot and mad maud ie was likewot?
Fun. is a fantastic band.

MatthiasMan

"Drop your sword or your little lovely dies!"

Badrang, Martin the Warrior. (from video on youtube)