News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Spider Terror

Started by Nightfire, April 23, 2012, 05:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Who here is afraid of spiders? I am; I'm terrifeid of them! One time, I was sitting in a room, when a huge spider lowered itself from the ceiling and nearly landed on my shoulder! I screamed at the tops of my lungs, and before I even knew what had happened, I head leapt clear to the other side of the room from a sitting position.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

MatthiasMan

i am beyond terrified of spiders. If I see one, I feel sick, almost get paralyzed for like a couple seconds, and I can't scream.

Icefire

GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROOOOOOOSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :-X :'( Get it away from me!

The worst is when it takes you by surprise. For example, I almost completely lost it when I accidently found one in my hair a week ago. It was so close to my eye I couldn't even really tell what it was. I thought it was a bee at first (not sure which is worse....bees hurt, spiders are creepy....) which didn't help my panic at all!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Something Horrifying

I have TERRIBLE arachnophobia, which I actually recently talked about in-depth in this thread. It's horrible...
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Tiria Wildlough

I'm petrified of them. When I see one, I imagine they're all over the place, and when I think of the word 'spider' at night, I have trouble going to sleep. Once I saw a huge one when I was little, and I screamed my head off. :-\
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rakkety tam

i'm not terrafide of them but i am scared of the some of them i dont mind daddy long legs and wolf spiders
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

eualaia

i hate spiders....nuff said
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Redwallfan7

I am, I hate every spider that exists
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

I just wish spiders were not so scary and poisonous. Maybe I wouldn't be afraid of them then.

Redwallfan7

tarantulas creep me out.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Icefire

Creepy little things...*shudders*
The worst is when they seem to come out of nowhere and end up in places you would never expect them. For example, last year I found one hiding behind my conditioner about half-way through my shower. That was super annoying because I was frozen. I couldn't kill it, but I felt the need to finish my shower instead of run and hide. So, I was stuck. I eventually unfroze, got out of the shower, got dressed, and THEN yelled for my brother to come help me. And, of course, he gave me that annoying lecture...you know, the "They're more afraid of you than you are of them. Why didn't you just kill it? That things tiny!" blah blah blah...

Tiria Wildlough

Yes, I know how you feel. :-\
Actually, tarantulas look to me more like animals than real spiders. I'm omre scared of the lanky, spiky kind.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

Ug, Tarantulas are probably the worst! They're like spiders on steroids!

winifred

Quote from: Icefire on April 25, 2012, 04:32:04 AM
Ug, Tarantulas are probably the worst! They're like spiders on steroids!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D LOL!!!!!!!!
Almost every october we would drive in the foothills looking for Tranculas.They actually can't really do anything except terrify you.My mom is deathly afraid of spiders.One time my mom was driving and she had the viser down and she looked at it and sitting two inches from her face was medium sized spider.She said she was terrifyed and was trying to get of the road b/c she thought it would drop in her lap.She drove in a gas station and jumped out and made some person try to kill it and it did drop right where she thought it would.It got lost in the car *shudder* then maybe a week later I found a dead spider in the car. :P :D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Nightfire

With me, whenever I see a spider, then if it's on the other side of the room from me, then I freeze much like a startled rabbit would. Then I scream and start shouting to whoever's nearby "Kill it, kill it!" And if it's near me when I see it....then I scream loudly and leap across the room, then start hyperventilating. One time this happened at the top of the stairs, and I nearly fell down. Everyone thought I had bee murdered or something.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.