Getting back to Redwall:Signup and Discussion

Started by rakkety tam, April 29, 2012, 06:56:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

The part where you said B.J turned over in his grave
1stly B.J liked creativity and this is creative

2nd It dosn't have to fit into redwall, it's a roleplay which is meant to improve your writing skills and to have fun

3rd you kind of insulted Rakkety tam, you didn't have to comment, if you don't like it don't post on it, and also if you read the discription of the role-play carefully you would see it makes sense

Dannflower Reguba

I'm pretty certain Brian never meant for the Redwallers to go into the future. I read the plot, and that's what doesn't make sense.

1. How could there be a portal in the first place?
2. How in the world could the Redwall animals POSSIBLY adapt to our time that fast.

It still doesn't make sense.

And by the way, do you know what it means when one sats that someone has turned over in their grave? It's an expression of my personal oppinion.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skipper

Brian is not the one writing the role-play, also it's not a story he's publishing so chill man and also you have no evidence he never meant for redwallers to go in time even though it's most likely.

1. It could have made, again it's imagination
2.Because they're redwallers and they are amazing, also you can't know they addapted so fast becasue it hasn't been said

Also yes i do know what it means. It means that something has happened that is so 'improper' in some way and would upset a dead person who in life had some authority in that specific field.

Dannflower Reguba

No not really "improper" just some very large change.
Guns and Redwall just don't belong together... Portals and Redwall just don't belong together.

Apparently everyone else firmly believes that Redwallers can adapt to Modern Warfare in a very short time... I'm not arguing this further. Enjoy your explosions!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skipper

O we will and improper can also a large change

I would like to say Sorry everyone for arguing on the sign up.

Dannflower Reguba

Grr! You beet me too it! Yeah this argument was a bit out of hand.
sorry LOUDER!

SORRY!

rakkety tam

hey thx skipper for sticking up for me and so far we have 10 beats good work guys but i personaly think there is to many on the east what keeps making everyone join the east side just wondering
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Skipper

I'll make someone for the west, and no problem.
Name: Bjorn
animal: Grizzly bear
weapon(s): Uses an ak-47 and a two handed great sword
Description: Fiecre and wreckless he is one one of the leaders of the west side

Ceteruler

I can change my character to go to the west. I just randomly picked a side.

rakkety tam

oh awsome thx guys well we pretty much have enough to play we have 11 so i will go ahead and make the RP and i'll let ceterulers beast on the west side but if u dont want him on the west side pm me or something and also here is thhe list of all of the beasts

Name:Buck
animal:Mink
weapon(s):A revolver, bowie knife and a rifle
Description:One of the leaders of the east. Brown fur which darkens on arms tail,legs and around mouth.

Name:Balock Braebuck
Animal:Hare
Weapons:Katana and later on gets 2 pistols
Description:he is one of the redwallers that go to the Zoo he is very quite and has all black fur and also samurai armor but no helmat

Army:East
Name:Hanzo Hattori
Animal:Chamilion
Weapons:a short scythe that has a dark blade like this and a sharp blade on his tail
Description:he is more or less a ninja for the east army he is very deadly sometimes he tips his scythe in poisen

Name:Bendeck ultikai
Animal:Mountain lion
Weapons:a t68 assualt rifle with a bayonet and he has 2 short swords starpped to his back
Description:he is very hot headed and he is more or less around the rank in the army of captain

Army:west
Name:Sakon Shima
animal:Wolf
weapon(s):a Huge sword that is one sided like thisand he has a pump shotgun
Description:sakon is a brilliant stratigist and one of the main leaders for the west  army

Name:Keiji Maeda
animal:couger
weapon(s): a huge trident and a AK47
Description:he is a very strong warrior and a general pretty much in the western army

Name: Hayley
animal: Wolverine
weapon(s): Two revolvers and a knife.
Description: She's a zoo animal, and she looks like this. She works for the East side.

Name: Avta Wychfur
animal: Pine marten
weapon(s): Bow and arrows
Description: Well, she looks like a pine marten (duh) and she's a Redwall beast.

Name: Colintene Fursquire
Species:Mouse
Parents: Netefin(dad) Columbine (mom)
Vocation: Wanderer
Description: Purple Tunic, Brown Fur, Green Eyes, Blue Belt, Red Footpaws, Ponytail,
Skill: Bloodwrath (rarely)
Weapon:Sword, and sling.

Chadbrook Slingpaw
Redwall otter.
Young Adult
Carries a sling and stone, and a dagger for short range.
Is a normal brown otter, very amiable when he's not fighting and will join the west side.

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Redwaller

sorry for the double post  :-[

Army: West
Name: Shogen Lu
Animal: Gorilla
Gendre: Male
Weapons: a bazooka, rifle and a club with nails
Description: He's all white with black hands and mean/piercing eyes, wears a black shirt and his a captain.

Redwaller

Army: Redwaller from the East
Name: Treeflyer
animal: Squirrel
weapon(s): machine gun with a  pistol and curved sword
Description: all red except for the chest and tail tip that are white, wears a green tunic and as blue eyes.

rakkety tam

Redwaller

here's a new character:

Army: East
Name: Shagu Do
Animal: wolf
Weapon(s): uses its claws and teeth, and has a double headed axe and a pistol and sniper
Description: fur: black, eyes: red, clothes: red shirt and blue pants. He's a commander with 5 scores(100) of wolves at his command.

rakkety tam

ok these are all the beasts

Name:Buck
animal:Mink
weapon(s):A revolver, bowie knife and a rifle
Description:One of the leaders of the east. Brown fur which darkens on arms tail,legs and around mouth.

Name:Balock Braebuck
Animal:Hare
Weapons:Katana and later on gets 2 pistols
Description:he is one of the redwallers that go to the Zoo he is very quite and has all black fur and also samurai armor but no helmat

Name:Hanzo Hattori
Animal:Chamilion
Weapons:a short scythe that has a dark blade like this and a sharp blade on his tail
Description:he is more or less a ninja for the east army he is very deadly sometimes he tips his scythe in poisen

Name:Bendeck ultikai
Animal:Mountain lion
Weapons:a t68 assualt rifle with a bayonet and he has 2 short swords starpped to his back
Description:he is very hot headed and he is more or less around the rank in the army of captain

Name:Sakon Shima
animal:Wolf
weapon(s):a Huge sword that is one sided like thisand he has a pump shotgun
Description:sakon is a brilliant stratigist and one of the main leaders for the west  army

Name:Keiji Maeda
animal:couger
weapon(s): a huge trident and a AK47
Description:he is a very strong warrior and a general pretty much in the western army

Name: Hayley
animal: Wolverine
weapon(s): Two revolvers and a knife.
Description: She's a zoo animal, and she looks like this. She works for the East side.

Name: Avta Wychfur
animal: Pine marten
weapon(s): Bow and arrows
Description: Well, she looks like a pine marten (duh) and she's a Redwall beast.

Name: Colintene Fursquire
Species:Mouse
Parents: Netefin(dad) Columbine (mom)
Vocation: Wanderer
Description: Purple Tunic, Brown Fur, Green Eyes, Blue Belt, Red Footpaws, Ponytail,
Skill: Bloodwrath (rarely)
Weapon:Sword, and sling.

Chadbrook Slingpaw
Redwall otter.
Young Adult
Carries a sling and stone, and a dagger for short range.
Is a normal brown otter, very amiable when he's not fighting and will join the west side.

Army: Redwaller from the East
Name: Treeflyer
animal: Squirrel
weapon(s): machine gun with a  pistol and curved sword
Description: all red except for the chest and tail tip that are white, with blue eyes.

Army: West
Name: Shogen Lu
Animal: Gorilla
Gendre: Male
Weapons: a bazooka, rifle and a club with nails
Description: He's all white with black hands and mean/piercing eyes, wears a black shirt and his a captain.

Army: East
Name: Shagu Do
Animal: wolf
Weapon(s): uses its claws and teeth, and has a double headed axe
Description: fur: black, eyes: red, clothes: red shirt and blue pants. He's a commander with 5 scores(100) of wolves at his command.