Getting back to Redwall:Signup and Discussion

Started by rakkety tam, April 29, 2012, 06:56:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

alright getting back to redwall is about a group of redwallers find kind of like a portal to our world and  time the group is transported to a  zoo that is in a war with eachother and the only way to get back to redwall is to stop the fighting in the zoo alright so u can have guns in this Rp (which is awsome) also u can be pretty much any animal out there from elephants to mice to kangaroos so u can be in the zoo or u can be in the group of redwallers (it would be good if a skipper went with them) alright so the 2 sides of the war are west and east i'm not gonna come up with some big name for them so u can have unlimited beasts as long as u keep up with them this is how i would like u to make your
character

Name:
Description:

and if u are with the zoo animals  say which side u are on

alright 1 last thing if u are a redwaller u can pick which side u choose after u get to the Zoo k alright i'm gonna come up with my beasts later after i figure everything out alright so um signup plz
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Skipper

Name:Buck
animal:Mink
weapon(s):A revolver, bowie knife and a rifle
Description:One of the leaders of the east. Brown fur which darkens on arms tail,legs and around mouth.
This rp will be awesome, it's nice to have an rp with guns in it once in awhile :)

rakkety tam

yup ok here is my beasts

Name:Balock Braebuck
Animal:Hare
Weapons:Katana and later on gets 2 pistols
Description:he is one of the redwallers that go to the Zoo he is very quite and has all black fur and also samurai armor but no helmat

Army:East
Name:Hanzo Hattori
Animal:Chamilion
Weapons:a short scythe that has a dark blade like this and a sharp blade on his tail
Description:he is more or less a ninja for the east army he is very deadly sometimes he tips his scythe in poisen

Army:East
Name:Bendeck ultikai
Animal:Mountain lion
Weapons:a t68 assualt rifle with a bayonet and he has 2 short swords starpped to his back
Description:he is very hot headed and he is more or less around the rank in the army of captain

Army:west
Name:Sakon Shima
animal:Wolf
weapon(s):a Huge sword that is one sided like thisand he has a pump shotgun
Description:sakon is a brilliant stratigist and one of the main leaders for the west  army

Army:west
Name:Keiji Maeda
animal:couger
weapon(s): a huge trident and a AK47
Description:he is a very strong warrior and a general pretty much in the western army

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

rakkety tam

Dannflower Reguba

It just doesn't fit Redwall (I bet Jaques turned over in his grave).
It makes no sense!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

rakkety tam

how does it make no sense they found a portal to like the future or another universe

Dannflower Reguba

It just doesn't measure up with the ideas of Redwall!

rakkety tam

Skipper

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 30, 2012, 07:16:39 PM
It makes no sense!

That's very rude of you. I for one like the idea so if you wish to upset someone do it on a different forum.

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, if you don't like the RP, don't join. Anyway, here's my characters:

Name: Hayley
animal: Wolverine
weapon(s): Two revolvers and a knife.
Description: She's a zoo animal, and she looks like this. She works for the East side.

Name: Avta Wychfur
animal: Pine marten
weapon(s): Bow and arrows
Description: Well, she looks like a pine marten (duh) and she's a Redwall beast.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rakkety tam

awsome that makes 8 beasts in total i'll wait till we have around 12 to start the RP

MatthiasMan

Oooh. I'm joining!!  All right I'll use my signature animal. Mouse!! Right then.

Name: Colintene Fursquire
Species:Mouse
Parents: Netefin(dad) Columbine (mom)
Vocation: Wanderer
Description: Purple Tunic, Brown Fur, Green Eyes, Blue Belt, Red Footpaws, Ponytail,
Skill: Bloodwrath (rarely)
Weapon:Sword, and sling.

Ceteruler

Chadbrook Slingpaw
Redwall otter.
Young Adult
Carries a sling and stone, and a dagger for short range.
Is a normal brown otter, very amiable when he's not fighting and will join the west side.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Skipper on May 01, 2012, 07:26:26 AM
Quote from: danflorreguba on April 30, 2012, 07:16:39 PM
It makes no sense!

That's very rude of you. I for one like the idea so if you wish to upset someone do it on a different forum.
How was that rude? I was just stating that it just doesn't make sense.