News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Silly Redwall vids

Started by Tiria Wildlough, May 05, 2012, 02:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

My faves are the Redwall dubs by Guitarmouse. I also like Abbot Mortimer Goes Insane, and Redwall Tribute!!!. They're both really funny. :D :D :D
If you know any others, please post them!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

winifred

THE REDWALL TRIBUTE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still have to go with Skalrag the waitor as my personal fav though, and the one when Matthias is talking to Foremole and the made his voice all gibberish with molish accent and Matthias says "Yes I completly understand what your saying!" :D Anyways XD XD XD!!!!!!!!!!!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

DanielofRedwall

I always found Vipertooth's "Adventures of Cluny and Vipertooth" to be quite funny. And Hethrin's Redwall Abridged Series. Unfortunately a lot of the YouTube Redwall fun happened back in 2008 (I was part of it, but I didn't make any videos, just commented).
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: winifred on May 05, 2012, 03:28:46 AM
I still have to go with Skalrag the waitor as my personal fav though, and the one when Matthias is talking to Foremole and the made his voice all gibberish with molish accent and Matthias says "Yes I completly understand what your saying!" :D Anyways XD XD XD!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, that part is funny. And I like the part where Matthias "sings". Also, when he watches a soap opera in Spanish. :D :D :D :D :D
I'm not a hipster.

WildDoogyPlumm

I just watched Abbot Mortimer Goes Insane.  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D :D
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Tiria Wildlough

'Matthias, Matthias, Matthias, Matthias, Matthias, Matthias, Matthias, Matthias...'
:D :D :D :D :D
I'm not a hipster.

winifred

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on May 05, 2012, 07:48:47 AM
Quote from: winifred on May 05, 2012, 03:28:46 AM
Yeah, that part is funny. And I like the part where Matthias "sings". Also, when he watches a soap opera in Spanish. :D :D :D :D :D

Could you tell me the name of the on wit the soap opera??

Mathias,Mathias,Mathias! :D :D :D :D :Dlol I though it would never end!!!!!

Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Tiria Wildlough

Just go on YouTube and search 'Mattimeo Dub' and you'll find it.
I'm not a hipster.

WildDoogyPlumm

Have you guys seen the 17-or-so videos showing mess-ups, like a tail suddenly disappearing?  They're funny. :D
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

psybox

i like the #6.  i now associate the cutting off of a snake's head with awkward shading effects. ;D

Tiria Wildlough

Oh yes, the Redwall Mistakes. I watched most of them. My favourite is the one from Mattimeo where Constance is among the slaves.
I'm not a hipster.

Tiria Wildlough

BUMP.
Watch these, they're really funny.

I'm not a hipster.

WarriorOfMossflower

In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Rusvul

i am very surprised nobody has mentioned hethrin's redwall the abridged series. i mean, come on! an experienced voice actor, unlike other redwall parodys ive seen, mathias sounds different from methusela, and cornflower doesnt sound exactly like constance. unfortunately there are only eight, plus a few specials.

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, I love those. They're really funny.
I'm not a hipster.