News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

You know you love Redwall

Started by Redwall Musician, June 29, 2011, 02:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: brocka on July 27, 2011, 02:27:36 AM
As an adult fan, I know I love Redwall when I order my new specialty license plate that reads "REDWALL." Only wish my mom could still be with us to see it. We had the chance to share Mossflower before she passed away. There will always be a special connection between her, myself and Martin. The license plate will be the establishment of my own Redwall "place." Please don't call yourself weird because you are able to fantasize, roleplay and dream. These are three great gifts.  Would you be reading this right now if Brian had not dreamt and fantasized? Perhaps your imaginings are building into great fiction or the cure for cancer. Anyone feel a bit better about themself now?
Another prize worthy person! Both for the numberplate and how well you said that!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Log-a-Log

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on July 27, 2011, 08:42:08 AM
Quote from: brocka on July 27, 2011, 02:27:36 AM
As an adult fan, I know I love Redwall when I order my new specialty license plate that reads "REDWALL." Only wish my mom could still be with us to see it. We had the chance to share Mossflower before she passed away. There will always be a special connection between her, myself and Martin. The license plate will be the establishment of my own Redwall "place." Please don't call yourself weird because you are able to fantasize, roleplay and dream. These are three great gifts.  Would you be reading this right now if Brian had not dreamt and fantasized? Perhaps your imaginings are building into great fiction or the cure for cancer. Anyone feel a bit better about themself now?
Another prize worthy person! Both for the numberplate and how well you said that!
I second that!
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Mad Maudie

Quote from: Redwall Musician on June 29, 2011, 02:54:28 PM
Okay, you know you love Redwall when you:

Have a dream about it.
(I had dream when I was in the Sable Queen)

Can refer everything you say back to Redwall.
(I can almost all the time ;D)

Select what type of animal your family and friends are.
(I have some hares and otters in my family. My grandma's a vole!)

Have played Redwall with your friends.
(I do all the time. And I'm not kidding)

If you can say you have done one or all of these things, you for sure love Redwall.

i've done it all
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

I'm an otter. ;D My sister's a mouse, I think, but she prefers hares. My dad's a badger, and so is my grandpa. My grandma's a mouse. I'm not sure what my mum is... :D
I don't refer everything I say back to Redwall, but I once watched Alice in Wonderland, (the one with people acting in it) and SPOILER she has a sword to cut off a dragon's head, and it is like when Matthias beheads Asmodeus. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

My family: Some are hares, most are otters, there is one mouse, and one shrew.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

My family: My oldest brother is a wolverine. My youngest brother is a hare. My sister is a wolverine. I am a squirrel. My mother is a bankvole. My father is a badger. ;D

Yes, I am weird. We also have a snake, two rats, two wildcats, and four hares in residence in our house. I named them, in order: Baliss, Alenra, Shadow, Verdauga, Tsarmina, Ffring, Flunkworthy, Folderon, and Flummerty.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

My family: My eleven-year-old brother's a rat, my nine-year-old brother's an otter, my little sister is a wildcat, I think my mom's a squirrel and my dad's a vole. ;D I'm a fox (of course)
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Mad Maudie

I'm a hare my youngest brother is a rat my oldest brother is a ferret my older sister is probably a mole my dad is a wolverine my mom is a hedgehog my  grandparents in order of who is married and girls first
A worrying bankvole and sleepy Stoat.
A mean old hedgehog a mean ferret.  
A nice badgermum and jolly otter  
i have a to many vermin in my family  
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Hahaha!  :D I'm glad SOMEONE else has vermin in the family! I have TWO wolverines, two rats, a snake, and two cats! Imagine two wolverines living together! Luckily, the both of them are like Askor, not Dramz or Gulo.  ;)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Astral

When you go to bed every night, and say to yourself "I can't be bothered with this life anymore, work work work, we are a slave to the capitalist pigs and forced to work where is the freedom. I want to live in a system without corruption, start a new in a forest and slowly build my own community, we all live in a big castle which is of course Redwall, where usury and other greedy motives are not in play" .. Now for that life, I wouldn't mind giving up all I have.
"Violence can only be concealed by a lie, and the lie can only be maintained by violence."

Nightfire

My dad has changed from being a wolverine to being a mole. :) He gets emotional over awesome music, just like a mole!

Log-a-Log

My family consists of a shrew, an otter, a badger, a hare, a hedgehog, and a mole. Its pretty diverse
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

eualaia

my personality is that of a salamandastron hare, my bro's is a shrew, friend mouse i guess im sorry if this isnt on topic
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Blademaster

Ive got two shrews a vole a very large Hare and a smaller hare. And ive had my share of redwall dreams ;D
Cluny-"Shut up!" Cheesethief-"Shutting up chief."

Firewall978

To tell you the truth, the night that I finished "Martin the Warrior" I dreamed what would happen if Laterose did NOT die.....