Previous topic - Next topic

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Bragoon on June 08, 2012, 01:28:13 AM
Quote from: Captain Tammo on June 29, 2011, 07:29:36 PM
I know there's a quiz about that at

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/8872189/what-redwall-animal-are-you

I got an otter  ;D

From page one, a few posts down.
Oh, so that's the quiz everyone's talking about (I tried to find a quiz through google search)!  I got badger.  The quiz said I was respected but I have anger issues(the anger bit at least is true).
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

iorekthewar

i got badger to but im to small to have that so i'd say im more squirrel

Redwaller

i would be an otterharebadger!  ::)

Otter: because i like spicy things and water
Hare: I'm always hungry!
Badger: I'm pretty strong and i'm not small(I'm not fat, not skinny, I'm just between the two)

Rainshadow

Hmm...  Probably otter.  I love swimming, I love spicy food and soup, and I'm pretty strong (I can lift someone as heavy as me).  Though, little kids don't really like me...  But then again, I don't really like little kids.  :-\
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I love the otters! Kroova WaveDog is awesome
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Redwaller

I'm pretty tough too! and tall, I'm thirteen and i'm almost taller than my mom(she's 5 ft. 6 in.)!

Redwallfan7

I think it'd be so cool to have an otter as a pet
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

That would be awesome!  I'd name mine Taggerung.  Or Deyna.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Flandor

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 10, 2012, 12:18:25 AM

It'd be cool til it destroyed your house.  Otters aren't domesticated and from everything I've read make god-awful pets.  However there is a great old movie about a Scottish man who has an otter companion.  It's called "Ring of Bright Water."
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

Maybe I should rephrase my statement. If the circumstances were different, I know they're not domesticated.

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Flandor on June 10, 2012, 01:58:00 AM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 10, 2012, 12:18:25 AM

It'd be cool til it destroyed your house.  Otters aren't domesticated and from everything I've read make god-awful pets.  However there is a great old movie about a Scottish man who has an otter companion.  It's called "Ring of Bright Water."
I think we watched that movie in school or something, because I remember seeing it and thinking that it was really good.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

iorekthewar

Quote from: Redwaller on June 09, 2012, 10:31:01 PM

Badger: I'm pretty strong and i'm not small(I'm not fat, not skinny, I'm just between the two)

what about a ManBearPig haha

Redwallfan7

Rain, yeah! I'd name mine Kroova ( for a boy) Mhera (for a girl)

Redwaller

Quote from: iorekthewar on June 11, 2012, 05:59:15 AM
Quote from: Redwaller on June 09, 2012, 10:31:01 PM

what about a ManBearPig haha
I just said I'm not fat, chubby, fatty, skinny. i'm the average size!

Ungatt Trunn

I'd say that I would be a Badger (I think that I'm more like Sunflash the Mace than any other Badger).

Life is too short to rush through it.