News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

What animal is like you?

Started by Redwall Musician, June 29, 2011, 03:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icefire

So, I've been thinking about the whole badger thing and maybe I would be a badger. I would be the gentle-until-provoked badgermum at Redwall rather than the bloodrath-inclined badger lord (or lady I guess ;D).
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

tombale123

A Hare describes me most well.

MannyKinn

I think I'm like Jess Squirrel in red wall series. Because i like climbing trees and I'm also a champion climber like jess.

Ciaran Galedeep

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on June 30, 2011, 09:16:10 AM
I did the quiz and Im an otter. That's why I called myself Tiria Wildlough (haha)

Aye i be the same mate though i think i would be a sea otter of the swashbuckling type!

Georgiana

I mostly identify with mice, though I could probably be compared to hares as far as my love of food. I love food because it is so much fun cooking new recipes and trying new things. I don't eat as much as a hare, but I do think about food a lot.

Ajc3000fox

I got shrew, and the more i tihnk about it the more it makes sense. I argue all the time, especially with faimly or close friends, and we yell and shout  ;D I have really close ties to thoase i know, and can be a little stand offish to though i don't. I Love activites around the water, but i actualy hate swiming more then anthing in the world....

if i wasn't a shrew i'd figure myself a squirrel, but i do have a minnor fear of heights, lol so i'd probably be a terrible excuse of a squirrel
"The way is dangerous, take this." " A gift? Will it protect me?" No, a sword is never a gift. It only brings death. It is a curse and gives you the duty to defend those who cannot defend themselves. I hope one day you will forgive me."

https://www.facebook.com/RedwallSeries

W0NWILL

I'd be a hare/shrew. Or maybe just plain hare.

Stripedog

Hmmm. Though my moniker is Stripedog, I don't really think I'm like a badger. I'm probably more like a mouse or a dormouse.

tomswift123

I think it would be Panda, I have been always associated to Panda, since it is also my pet name.

UNKN0WN

I got a mouse rating.

And this is what the site said about me....

you are the neutralist. If two of your friends have a disagreement, you agree with both. People look up to you because of the way you figure things out. You have overflowing patience with people and try to find other ways to a solution other than fighting.

go figure...

Trigoma

I think a mole would suit me. I am more calm and collective, and my logic is simple. My friend calls me Captain Obvious for the kind of logic I use, lolz.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

SpiderMonkey

I'd have to be a hare.  I love to run, take pleasure in eating, and I'm somewhat of a motormouth. :D

Kal-El

From the quiz I got a shrew.. I wish I was a squirrel!!

Rusvul

that quiz is evil! i am a fox! light infantry! the quiz gave me the total bloodwrathing opposite! I AM NO BADGER! *huff* *huff* XD i may or may not have a touch of bloodwrath that i am afraid of and really want to control....  (discreet reference to The Flame) (anybody who gets that reference gets my bowl of hotroot soup)

Dannflower Reguba

I just took the test for the THIRD time... The first time I got Otter....  :-\... Second I got Squiddel!  :D and third...

You are the born party animal. You love to do whatever it takes to have fun, and you don't care what people think. You have a soft side for nature and hate seeing it destroyed. You aren't always the excited bouncy person, though. You can be very serious, and when you are- enemies beware!

Figer it out!  ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This