News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

What animal is like you?

Started by Redwall Musician, June 29, 2011, 03:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Romsca on February 07, 2013, 06:28:53 PM
...hare??!!!??!!!??!!!??!!!  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Believe it or not, they're my LEAST FAVORITE of all the animals

WWWWHHHHYYYYYYYYY  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'd rather be a ferret anyway.

THAT DID NOT EVEN INCLUDE VERMIN (WHICH ARE AWESOME) SO I'M MAD

I know a few Redwall personality tests. There's one to tell whether you are vermin or not, then one each on what vermin/goodbeast you are. Just search "redwall personality quiz" on google and look for the ones from rum & monkey. Not only are these tests fun, but the possible answers aren't really obvious. (I hate it when you know what species the answers are referring to.)

I got an otter, though I tend to think of myself as a shrew (I love water, traveling, arguing, boats, rapiers, and good food).

You, my friend, are an Otter. One of Redwall's most valiant and honorable of creatures. Otters have within them a strong sense of family and brotherhood, they always fight to the last beast and have a pride unequalled in all of Mossflower. They are hardy creatures whom survive the toughest of times and often can find room to smile even in the most desperate of circumstances. You are the comforter of your allies, and the soft words they need when all hope is failing. Keep your head high warrior, you'll live to see another dawn yet.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Romsca

Can you find a really good one and post a link?

WoodenSpoon

I am a mole apparently. I am pleased. Very pleased in fact.

QuoteYou, my friend, are a Mole. One of Redwall's hardiest and friendliest of creatures. You are known for your kind smile and wise words, often finding the answer through inherited Mole Logic. You are friendly, ever the worrier about your allies, and always considerate to even Vermin if it comes down to it. You have a heart of gold for most situations and feel the hurt deepest when an ally falls. Your steadfast resolves astounds even enemies and often times, you are the fuel which keeps your allies going. If it wasn't for your cheery disposition, they might never have survived.

Now I need to learn molespeak....

This one seems pretty good.

Here's the vermin version

Romsca

First one:

You, my friend, are a Badger. One of Redwall's bravest and most heavily fated of creatures. You my friend, are a martyr for your cause in stoic silence. Your middle name is sacrifice and you are ever thinking of the welfare of others, always above yourself. You're a helping paw to allies and a surge of inspiration in even the most harrowing of battles, and despite all your glory, you are often lonely and detached. No beast can compare with your pain, and none can truly ease that longing you have to return home and see the faces of kinbeasts. But fate would not deem it so, often is it the badger's fate to fall far from the shores of home, ever is it his destiny to protect the weak and young with his own flesh and blood; and ever is it his cause to inspire and lead his allies to victory, even in the darkest of hours. Good luck my friend, good luck and peace be with you in Dark Forest. I pray you meet your father there and he greets you with pride and open arms.

Leatho Shellhound

This is me as a vermin

You, my friend, are a Stoat! One of Redwall's cruelest and most cunning of creatures. You are known for your sharp mind and your unbound intelligence; whether its tactics, planning or merely being able to outwit foes, your intellect is sharper than most vermin's swords. Your cruelty is as common as your intelligence though, as, you're known not only to hold a grudge, but plan upon it. No deed goes unpunished with you, and your sense of fairness and justice is so greatly twisted, your specific justice isn't served until the perpetrator is dead, and his entire family is slain. Then you'll move onto his allies, their families...your sense of vengeance truly knows no bounds. Your greed is something to be noticed as well, you want more than anything to surround yourself with precious beauty, and will stop at nothing to attain it. You are indeed a dark creature with twisted ideas, most won't associate with you willingly, but you're far too intelligent to let that stand in the way...

And me as a good beast

You, my friend, are an Otter. One of Redwall's most valiant and honorable of creatures. Otters have within them a strong sense of family and brotherhood, they always fight to the last beast and have a pride unequalled in all of Mossflower. They are hardy creatures whom survive the toughest of times and often can find room to smile even in the most desperate of circumstances. You are the comforter of your allies, and the soft words they need when all hope is failing. Keep your head high warrior, you'll live to see another dawn yet.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

cregga rose eyes

ME as a good beast:
badger
People respect you, but you got anger issues my friend. Control your temper, and you will survive. You are wise, and skilled in battle. Control yourself, and you'll be okay.

(I don't have anger issues! >:()

ME as a vermin:
Thank you for taking the time to take this test!

You, my friend, are a Marten! One of Redwall's cruelest and most maddening of creatures. Martens are known for their intelligence, but also for their ability to madden their allies. They are cunning, wise, and sly beyond words, and you my friend, are much the same. Battle is a trivial thing to you, you prefer the mind battle, you prefer outwitting those you know to be below you, and you love seeing your schemes come together. Greed tempts you, but it's that pleasure which comes with the humiliation of another which you adore. You want to torture them, make them suffer, and show to their allies how truly weak and frail they actually are. You will laugh, and you will be lightened at the begging which escapes their lips, but mercy never comes of your touch. No, your only gift is a swift death, and a warning to those who even dare think of betraying you.

( ;D)
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Mattio

You, my friend, are a Mouse. One of Redwall's most valiant and honorable of creatures. Perhaps you share the bloodline of Martin the Warrior, destined to become a woodland hero, or maybe your personality is more closely explained by your calm and sage-like knowledge. Whatever the case may be, your sense of honor is what sets you apart from other races, and it is your friendly and helping nature which attracts other beasts to you. It's okay to be a little adventurous, otherwise, Martin would have never become the great hero we all know him to be. Follow your heart, and let your paws and will guide you through the twisting trails of your fate.

vermin
You, my friend, are a Wildcat! One of Redwall's cruelest and most frightening of creatures. You are a beast driven by conquest, spurred to travel onward in the hopes of acquiring not only your own wealth, but your own empire! A place in which all beasts tremble at the mention of your name, where yours is the paw of death and decision which governs the weak. You are a beast that expects only the best, and nothing less. Those who fail you die, and those who betray you die slower. Your enemies are nothing but shadows, creatures whom you will dispose of soon enough, but it is this lust for glory that often times sways your decisions. Despite your level-headed nature, your wishes and twisted ways often earn you a slightly psychotic demeanor which snaps upon the most unlikely of creatures. Your allies fear you not only because you are strong and powerful, but because deep down, they know you are truly mad, and will stop at nothing to claim what it is you believe is rightfully yours.

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Romsca on February 09, 2013, 08:05:08 PM
Can you find a really good one and post a link?

I'm not sure how to post a link... Oh, I see someone else did, though. "Thankee gurtly, WuddenSpoon!" I'm glad that people took and apparently enjoyed these tests.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Romsca

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

FERRET FERRET FERRET FERRET FERRET FERRET FERRET FERRET FERRET FERRET!

The only thing I don't like is how cruel they say ferrets are,  :'( but oh well

You, my friend, are a Ferret! One of Redwall's most deceitful and vile of creatures. You are known for your unbound cruelty and your sense of pride. After all, in your mind's eye, you are the best, you are the greatest, and no one will be able to stop your advance. You have a definite love of sadism, and enjoy with a passion to see the suffering of others. You steal when you have to, but use your confidence as a tactic to push others into a realm of fear. Because, why else? Fear in itself, is respect, and you deserve the utmost of respect for your skill and ingenious plans.

Martin the warrior

I got a mouse yesssssssssssssssssssss

But what is really scary I got a rat ugh (gags then throws up and tries to keep the bloodwragh down)
Apples is ripe when they are ready  
When pears is ripe they'll fall
What must happen will happen or       
it won't happen at all

To love, you must first love yourself

Captain Tammo

You, my friend, are a Shrew. One of Redwall's bravest and most confident of creatures. You are known for your courageous actions, never having thought once of yourself in dangerous situations. You're an ally in the worst of times and always seem to pull through for your friends. Your wit can be as sharp as your sword and your belly almost as deep as a hare's, but your allies forgive you for, if it hadn't been for your reckless acts, they might've fallen in past battles. You always know what to say and more often than not, you have a bright smile on your face, even in the most desperate of times. You'll get through it, and you'll make sure your allies do as well, unharmed.

Hm.. Wouldn't have thought of that, but I like it!!!

You, my friend, are a Ferret! One of Redwall's most deceitful and vile of creatures. You are known for your unbound cruelty and your sense of pride. After all, in your mind's eye, you are the best, you are the greatest, and no one will be able to stop your advance. You have a definite love of sadism, and enjoy with a passion to see the suffering of others. You steal when you have to, but use your confidence as a tactic to push others into a realm of fear. Because, why else? Fear in itself, is respect, and you deserve the utmost of respect for your skill and ingenious plans.

I would enjoy stealing things ;)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

I actually do enjoy stealing things already. LOL no  ;)

winifred

I took the Goodbeast quiz and I got an otter ;D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Tam and Martin

I took it and for good: Shrew and bad: Swartt Sixclaw

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000