News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

What animal is like you?

Started by Redwall Musician, June 29, 2011, 03:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

Don't you mean Ferret? Or did it give a specific vermin?

rachel25

Which animal in Redwall best describes you?             I'm an otter matey

Kitsune

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Romsca

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Gonff on June 29, 2011, 07:36:45 PM
On the quiz I got a squirrel and I think that might be the best fit for me.

Me too! TOPIC REVIVE!!!!!

The Shade

I got an otter for Good, and a fox for bad. That suits me very well surprisingly.  ;D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Tam and Martin

Russano the Wise

Though I would like to be a squirrel or an otter, I think my personality more fits that of a mouse that lives a peaceful life at Redwall Abbey.   
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

For a goodbeazt ah got a Badger.

You, my friend, are a Badger. One of Redwall's bravest and most heavily fated of creatures. You my friend, are a martyr for your cause in stoic silence. Your middle name is sacrifice and you are ever thinking of the welfare of others, always above yourself. You're a helping paw to allies and a surge of inspiration in even the most harrowing of battles, and despite all your glory, you are often lonely and detached. No beast can compare with your pain, and none can truly ease that longing you have to return home and see the faces of kinbeasts. But fate would not deem it so, often is it the badger's fate to fall far from the shores of home, ever is it his destiny to protect the weak and young with his own flesh and blood; and ever is it his cause to inspire and lead his allies to victory, even in the darkest of hours. Good luck my friend, good luck and peace be with you in Dark Forest. I pray you meet your father there and he greets you with pride and open arms.

For a badbeazt, ah got a marten.

You, my friend, are a Marten! One of Redwall's cruelest and most maddening of creatures. Martens are known for their intelligence, but also for their ability to madden their allies. They are cunning, wise, and sly beyond words, and you my friend, are much the same. Battle is a trivial thing to you, you prefer the mind battle, you prefer outwitting those you know to be below you, and you love seeing your schemes come together. Greed tempts you, but it's that pleasure which comes with the humiliation of another which you adore. You want to torture them, make them suffer, and show to their allies how truly weak and frail they actually are. You will laugh, and you will be lightened at the begging which escapes their lips, but mercy never comes of your touch. No, your only gift is a swift death, and a warning to those who even dare think of betraying you.

Dezpite zat, ah checked an found vot ze Weasel vone zayz, an tiz razer zimilar. Zae, ah'm ztill a Weasel!!!

You, my friend, are a Weasel! One of Redwall's most deceitful and vile of creatures. Weasel's are well known to be very cruel, and you my friend, are no different. Your cruelty knows no end, and you will stop at nothing to get your way. Friends mean little to you over being tools for your deceit and schemes, they are meat shields with the ability of speech, and serve well your purposes. But your cruelty doesn't stop there, you love to see fear in an enemy's eyes, and you love even more the look on a tortured beast's face. If you could have your way, every beast would bend to your inescapable will, and every creature would know your greatness. But you don't mind keeping your mouth shut awhile, it's your cunning you trust more than your muscle. They'll show their throats...wait and see.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

Jukka the Sling

I took the first quiz posted on here (the one that only has goodbeasts) and I'm a squirrel! Weird.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on November 20, 2013, 10:43:38 PM
I took the first quiz posted on here (the one that only has goodbeasts) and I'm a squirrel! Weird.
I think you're more like an otter  ;)