News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Skyrim

Started by rakkety tam, May 12, 2012, 05:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

so this is a topic where you talk about the awsome game skyrim if you play it ad to help other players and stuff ok so i play just started i'm lvl 9 and i'm the cat character guy also i here i'm supposed to kill a dragon where is it
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Sleetfleet the Squirrel

What on earth is Skyrim?  ??? ??? ???

Skipper

It's a game, wll you have to do the main story line, to kill the dragon you need to to do the jarl of whityerun's missions.
I'm also the khajiit and i find it fun to be a stealth character. i leveled all the skills i needed upto lvel 100, then i used a cheat to level up to levl 82 so i could use the perks

rakkety tam

whoa whats the cheat :o and also i'm joining the storm rebelion guys and he told me to go to a place something like serpent isle where the heck is it

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

eualaia

i be a Nord in pc version
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Skipper

do you know how to select a mission? press the start button on the controller and first you will a log of missions you have, press 'A' to select/deselect any.
The serpent stone is north of Windhelm but slightly to the west.
The cheat involves the 'Oghma infinium' which you get by doing the quest for Septimus signus.

rakkety tam

awsome i will remember this right now i'm just exproling to gain my level