[Planning] Peace To Protection: The Return Of Redd Mórtach

Started by Trigoma, May 12, 2012, 10:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

Both of your characters have been inserted. Thank you for your participation.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Redwaller

Skipper

Name:Darkfang
Species:Fox
Appearance:Browny black fur, Light brown hooded cloak with leather gauntlets and a pale grey tunic.
Weapons:Two steel daggers, and bow and arrows
Occupation:Probably the third-in-command, he is very smart but dosn't show how truly clever he is while others are around.

Trigoma

Skippers character has been installed! :D

We will start this RP soon. If the owners of the original characters do not show up by tomorrow, I will open them to the public. The only original character that is vital is Redd Mortach. So I will wait for someone to claim him. When someone does, I will then make the RP thread!

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Trigoma

Every character is open to the public now. I am sorry for my delayed absence. If Redd Mortach is not claimed half way through this day, I will claim him and we will begin! I am sorry for the long wait.
—Happy Mask Salesman

Trigoma

—Happy Mask Salesman

Trigoma

This is the answer to MajorRagsdale's question.

"Where exactly is Redd Mortach's army in the north woods?"

Here is a map of Redwall that we will be corresponding, if we find the need to.

Spoiler
[close]

Redd Mortach's army is located a little before the River Moss. They will be encountering the River soon. Possibly in my next BIC post.

If you think you need to plot where you character is for everyone to see, you are free to do so!

~Trig~
—Happy Mask Salesman

Galedeep

OH fun! It's been a while, guess I'll dust off the good ol' Captain Carl Galedeep and the crew of the Hotroot.

Name: Captain Carl Galedeep

Species: Sea Otter

Other: Carl is getting up in the seasons, but is no less fierce.

Galedeep

Trigoma

Galedeep is back! I am turning your character over to you. You can read the plot if you want to see how your character as been getting along.

~Trig~
—Happy Mask Salesman

Galedeep

Can we have ONE person controlling the Abess/Abbot this time around? Last time it was confusing and the Abess didn't really act like she was the leader of Redwall

DanielofRedwall

And, if it is okay with you Trig, I think I'll make Larcius swoop at one of the horde members he picked out as his prey. Then he can be fired at and he'll then fly to the Abbey.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Trigoma

@Galedeep= Alright, Ill get to assigning someone the Abbess.

@Daniel= That is perfectly fine!

—Happy Mask Salesman

Redwaller

Name: Caldoro
Specie: otter
Weapons: Any long range weapon
Description: Leader of the ruddertails tribe

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zeein' ha' well Trigoma iz RP'ing with me auld chararcter, Ah'm fine with lettin' him continue. But in The War of the Ice Paws thread he had a zon, zae, if it izinae a bother to anyone, Ah'm wonderin' if I could RP az Loriarty?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.