Peace to Protection: The Return Of Redd Mórtach

Started by Trigoma, May 17, 2012, 04:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Taggalott was dreaming. in his dream he was being carried in a red building he was about to get up, when he heard a voice:"lay down, do not be scared, they will take care of you." At that, Taggalott fell in a deep sleep.

DanielofRedwall

The Skipper heard the knock. "More visitors!" he thought to himself. He went over to the northern gate and opened it up. "Hello there, how may I help you?" he asked.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Trigoma

Andro was watching over the fallen beast. The infirmary worker spoke to him "Go back to your dutys Andro, Ill take care of him. With as many visitors that are showing up, there is no doubt alot of work to be done!" So Andro headed back down to the main lawn to find more work to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Redd watched as Darkfang dragged the stoat to the water. Darkfang paused and looked at him, so Redd gave the final nod. Darkfang knew exactly what to do.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Ceteruler

Balock stood straight, nodding to the Skipper. "I've got something important to tell the Abbess! Very urgent!" He started to head toward the Abbey building.

Skipper

Darkfang laughed evily sending shivers through some of the horde beasts, he kicked the stoat into the water and stood back watching with a cruel smile etched onto his evil face.

Galedeep

"Popular place today" Carl muttered to Skipper as he heard the knock on the gate. Cutlass drawn at his side, he cautiously opened the gate

DanielofRedwall

OOC: I've already let Balock in, Galedeep.

BIC: Webbtail caught up with the stranger, Balock. "Whoa, matey! Calm down! The abbess is a bit busy at the moment with getting ready for the feast, and you haven't even told me your name yet! But, it if it is that urgent, I'll take you to her. Just tell me what's wrong on the way!" He then led the stranger towards the Abbess.

Larcius sat, hidden in the trees, watching over the vermin horde. He went looking for food and found a feast! Hooting quietly to himself, he examined what the horde, trying to find the first perfect target. He found it, a tall rat standing away from the rest. He lifted his great wings and prepared to attack. He would be quick and silent, the hunting technique he specialized in. Then, he swooped.

OOC: Alrighty, Skipper or Trig, of you can fire an arrow at him now!

Ceteruler

Balock nodded urgently as he walked with Webbtail. "It is that urgent!" He paused. "Oh, my name is Balock. What's wrong is that there's a large horde of vermin not that far away from this Abbey! and the last time I saw them they were headed directly this way! A bloomin' feast won't matter if there's an attack!"

Trigoma

Redd was watching his horde by the armory. He enjoyed over looking the armory's weapons silently counting to himself how much blood had been spilled on each. Everyday his hate for the abbey grew. Everyday he redoubled what is wrath would be on the abbey. It was then out of the corner of his eye he saw a bird swooping down. Seeing it was an owl, he knew it was hunting in his horde. "Not today bird." He said to himself. He then jumped into action. Seeing a bow lying on the ground, he grabbed it up. Flicking an arrow to the string, he shot without thinking about it. The arrow sailed smoothy and silently. Redd closed his eyes, waiting for the scream of pain.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Galedeep

Carl crossed his arms and frowned, "Slow down matey, and think. How many would you say they were?"

Redwaller

Taggalott woke up, feeling very thirsty. "Thirsty!" he managed to whisper.
The brother in care of him arrived quickly at his side with a jug of water and a tray of food. Taggalott sat up eagerly, gulping the water and wolfing the food down. "What happened?"
"You fainted on arriving at the door."
"Now I remember!"
Taggalott got out of bed, putting his washed clothes on.
"I need to see the Abbess, quickly!"
He ran down the stairs, through Great Hall and finally outside.
"Where is the abbess? I need to see her." He said to the three otter walking towards him.

DanielofRedwall

Larcius had his talons extended, his eyes had lit up, he could almost feel the rat in his outstretched claws, when he let out an almighty squawk. The arrow Redd had fired hit him on the wing, right near where it connected to his body. He fell to the ground, wounded badly. He surely wouldn't be able to fly. But he would need help. Awkwardly, he lifted himself up of the floor and slowly, painfully, gingerly, he winged himself forward to wherever he would find help. He did not know he was flying straight towards the place: Redwall Abbey.

Webb nodded at Balock as he reached the abbess. "Mother Abbess, ma'rm, this hare here has something important to tell you," he told her and went off to finish off the job he was to do in the first place.

Redwaller

OOC: I'm an otter

BIC: "Mother Abbess, I have a message from my tribe to tell you that Redd Mortach is coming your way, and, my tribe will come to your help."

DanielofRedwall

OOC:
Quote from: Redwaller on May 24, 2012, 02:21:53 AM
OOC: I'm an otter
No, I was talking to Ceteruler's character, who is a hare.

Ceteruler

Balock paused and thought for a moment. "I couldn't say for sure, but they couldn't be any less than a few hundred. " When he reached the Abbess he gave a quick bow. "Abbess, marm, There is a large horde of vermin coming directly towards the Abbry even as we speak. I saw them with my own eyes."