Do you listen to the audiobooks?

Started by Osu, June 13, 2011, 03:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firehawke

Quote from: Tam and Martin on December 10, 2012, 12:12:47 AM
I don't have the audiobook but if you read the first page of Chapter 36 in Loamhedge there's another messup. The book says "Springald kept pace with Fenna". But when BJ says it he says "Springald kept pace with Penna". Then the person that plays Fenna (Rachael Murphey I think) added quietly "It's Fenna" Then BJ asks quizically "Fenna?" Then he does it right the next time. Just wanted to share that. :) :) :)

That part always makes me smile...I'm glad that they didn't edit it out!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Lutra

Quote from: Tam and Martin on December 10, 2012, 12:12:47 AM
I don't have the audiobook but if you read the first page of Chapter 36 in Loamhedge there's another messup. The book says "Springald kept pace with Fenna". But when BJ says it he says "Springald kept pace with Penna". Then the person that plays Fenna (Rachael Murphey I think) added quietly "It's Fenna" Then BJ asks quizically "Fenna?" Then he does it right the next time. Just wanted to share that. :) :) :)

Peculiar that editing errors are being left in the audiobooks.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

BrookSkimmer

That is I think my very most favorite part of all the audio books. It made me feel like I knew a little more about Brian to hear him chuckle at his mistake. That moment is a classic!

My guess is it was a mistake that the part was left in, and I'm glad the mistake was made.

Osu

Oh! I don't remember hearing either of those mistakes, but it's been a long time since I've listened to the audiobooks -- I am now off to re-listen to them again! ;D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

321tumbler

I listened to the Sable Quean and I was like, "O my gosh!!! Brian Jaucqes is narrarating!!!"

Kitsune

laddeliyana

Yes. That is the most favourite part of all the audio books.

Leatho Shellhound

I like listening to them, but I also like listening to the ones a German person reading.

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Romsca

Hey does anyone know where to find an audiobook of Pearls of Lutra?
It's kinda my favorite book...but the only reason it's my fave is because ROMSCA'S IN IT!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dawnwing

Quote from: Romsca on December 24, 2012, 02:01:49 AM
Hey does anyone know where to find an audiobook of Pearls of Lutra?
It's kinda my favorite book...but the only reason it's my fave is because ROMSCA'S IN IT!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Looks like the only available one is an abridged cassette version on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/The-Pearls-Lutra-Tale-Redwall/dp/0399231781/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1356315520&sr=8-1&keywords=pearls+of+lutra+audiobook

Must be really abridged - it's only two tapes long. The full versions of the books are usually 7-9 tapes long.

Romsca

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
well if anyone knows of an UNabridged audiobook of Pearls of Lutra please, please, please!!!!!! say so!

Leatho Shellhound

They never made an unabridged audiobook of Pearls of Lutra. Sorry only abridged. Oh and the CD is out of stock at the moment.

click the banner

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Romsca

What part did they take out do you know?