News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

To Paradise (planning/discussion topic)

Started by Galedeep, May 22, 2012, 07:23:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

Name: Steve
Species: fox
appearance: trench coat, and a fedora (fedoras are cool, so are trench coats). other than that, just like a normal fox.
Weapons/tools: pickax, and rifle. (if rifles are acceptable.)
Brief bio: just kind of a nice guy.  only really bad thing he's ever done was own slaves, and even then, he's nice to them. history-wise: grew up in a respectable family, nothing really special has happened to him.

Galedeep

Alright, I think we have enough people. I'll post the RP sometime this evening. Thanks guys! :)

Galedeep

Verily, I say to you, the quest has begun!

Calaron

If it will help you to write a better post and provided that an action or phrase would be backed up by how I've played Mota so far, and provided said action is minor, e.g., Mota asking for clarification, or yawning late at night, etc., you are all welcome to "auto" Mota.

Flandor

Little late to the party but oh well.

Name: Finnegan Glor
Species: Ferret

Appearance: Sturdily built, Finn has spent most of his life working as a logger.  He has arthritis in a few joints, and his fur has prematurely greyed in places.  He isn't particularly tall for a ferret, but has broad shoulders and muscle earned from long hours of labor.  His eyes are green/brown.  His coat is brown with a black mask marking typical of ferrets.

Weapons/tools: He carries a hatchet and a hunting knife for work. 

Bio: Finn has a mate and two babes but doesn't know if he'll ever see them again.  He was arrested and imprissoned for stealing food for his starving family by the lord he lived under.  He managed to escape prison and now lives alone in the forest, barely scraping by. 
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Troy Troodon

Can we use horses...or atleast small animals like peccaries or roadrunners?
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Galedeep

Quote from: Troy Troodon on June 24, 2012, 04:41:45 AM
Can we use horses...or atleast small animals like peccaries or roadrunners?
No

Nice charrie, Flandor! :)

Alright some quick tidbits of info your characters need to know:
The long patrol has extended it's reach far beyond salamandastron. Acting somewhat as a police force. Unfortunantly some outreaching LP groups have grown corrupt without a nearby badger lord.

Flandor

Ok good to know.  What would be a good way to introduce my character? Are they anywhere near the woods yet? Or maybe he could have already been taken prisoner by the Long Patrollers?
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Galedeep

You can be stuck with the Long patrol, sneak away and then tag along with the group. Sound good?

Flandor

Yep :) thanks, ill do up a post on my lunch break today.

Galedeep

Tidbit of info you and your charries need to know:
The Church of St. Martin is a failed and corrupted mission of Redwall. It practically cotrols many towns through the use of bribing with "eternal rewards in the dark forest". It teaches that the "holy" lineage of St. Matthias is the property and guardians of the church, but they also spout the old values that made Redwall great. As it has many establishments in many places, your characters will be likley influenced by them in some way or another. It's your choice on whether your character is a follower of the church or already antangonistic towards it.

W0NWILL

Name: Tao
Species: Armadillo
appearance: Average, brown armadillo
Weapons/tools: Wood axe
Brief bio: Grew up in a small family, family died in a famine, lives in a little cave near the prarie.
How could he come in?

Redwaller

I'm a follower of the church for sure!!!!!!!

Galedeep

Hey, how many people are still around, maybe if we have enough we can boot this back up again. W0NWILL, you can join if you still want to.

Tiria Wildlough

I'll join when I think of a character, but some of the members who signed up before aren't around anymore.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.