News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Otters of the North

Started by Leatho Shellhound, May 28, 2012, 06:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Stonefeet left the cave after his arm was bandaged, and want to play with Riverrun.
   "Hey, Riverrun do you want to have a swimming race?"
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwaller

Taggalott was watching his tribe swimming. Beckoning to an otter, he said. "I want you to spy the Rocktail tribe."
"Okay." and he started running towards the ennemy tribe.

AbbotAlf0805

Max was very suspicious about all the otters. He never really trusted them so he just sat down and sharpened both blades of his sword.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

As stonefeet was raceing he saw a whiteback otter walk along the rocks. He quickly swam back to his cave.

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus saw the white tail and aimed his bow at it slowly and fired his arrow at it. He then charged it after he shot yelling, "Redwall!!!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: do you mean (whiteBACK)?

"You killed him," Stonefeet said.

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

"And?" said Max sheathing his sword

Redwaller

The otter took the arrow in his tail, wincing, he picked up his spear he had dropped and charged the mouse

Dannflor

Riverrun saw the dead body float by her she jumped in the water and speeded toward Stonefeet.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

AbbotAlf0805

"I hate otters that's why I shot you sonefeet. They only reason I didnt kill your tribe is because there is to many of you." said Max sounding like he was mad.

Redwaller

OOC: the otter isn't dead. He's charging at Max.

BIC: The otter took a mighty leap and landed on Max, trying to stab him.

Dannflor

Riverun pushed Stonefeet off ''What is the matter Stone why are you attacking him
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

AbbotAlf0805

"Get off me you uhh! I'll kill you!" yelled Max trying to pull his sword back out.

Leatho Shellhound

"Max,  there maybe war now." said Stonefeet." at that moment sonefeet saw what happened an knocked the whitetail otter out with a stick he was careing .

click the banner

Redwaller

OOC: the otter is the spy I sent.