Otters of the North

Started by Leatho Shellhound, May 28, 2012, 06:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

There was once an otter tribe In the northern mountains that lived in caves.
    There tribe name was Rocktails because there once rubber like tails were now hard as rock because of the cold weather.

You guys can now build on to the story......I am new to this so, if I am doing some thing wrong please tell me.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

psybox

well, first of all, you need a sign up thread.

Galedeep

Aye, a wise idea would be to first inspect other RPs and see how they are organized.

Leatho Shellhound

OK I will make a sign up then.

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

hey try mine it will help you. its called retake redwall
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

Stonefeet went down to the pool to fish, but he had to brake the ice first. Than out of no were an arrow came out of the sky and hit Stonefeet in his left arm.
     "Owww"!!!

Krack Splash!!!

He fel in the icey water. 

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Then a mouse came out with a bow and a sword with a blade on one end and on the other side. "Who are you otter? What are you doing?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

"I am Stonefeet Earthotter, of the tribe Rocktail.  I was fishing in are pond when your arrow hit me in the left arm." Stonefeet said panting from when he had fallen into the water.

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

"I am Maximus the Outcast of Redwall though I will one day return to Redwall and slay Martin II and become the Warrior of Redwall!" said Max as he swung his sword at the sky.

Leatho Shellhound

"Well, come to are cave. And my arm needs some help." said Stonefeet.

So they want up to the cave together.

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Max was acting very strange along the way and kept pulling out his sword and thinking there was an enemy attacking.

Leatho Shellhound

"what are you doing Maximus?" asked Stonefeet.

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Nothing I just thought I saw someone from bad dreams ive been having.

Leatho Shellhound

"ok well here we are, the caves of my tribe". said Sonefeet.

click the banner

Dannflor

Riverrun dived into the river and swam to a rock that was sticking out of the water and laughed .This was the life water all around her even her tribe lived next to the river. Someone told her that otter's are born swimming she believed him.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.