News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Otters of the North

Started by Leatho Shellhound, May 28, 2012, 06:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflor

Riverrun drew her sword and charged dropping the Rocktail's one by one she came back panting ''To many need to gulp escape
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Redwaller

Taggalott saw the mouse who had wounded his warrior; rage taking over him, he charged at Maximus with his twin swords.

Leatho Shellhound

" Riverrun get the rest of the tribe, tell them we are under attack!" said Stonefeet.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus saw him coming and nearly got killed if he didn't grab a rocktail to use ase a shield.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflor

Riverrun ran as fast as she could she saw some smoke up ahead .She ran faster coming closer

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on May 29, 2012, 09:08:33 PM
Maximus saw him coming and nearly got killed if he didn't grab a rocktail to use ase a shield.
OOC: Um guys we are fighting Whitebacks.

Stonefeet fought with all he had, but his left arm was no good after he had been shot when he first met Max.

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Maximus was having trouble blocking the huge otter's blows cause the dead otters body was falling apart.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflor

Riverrun came panting in the cave ''We are under attack everyone get your weapon's fast and follow me''.

Redwaller

Taggalott was in a berserk rage. He hacked at Maximus increasing is speed every second.

Dannflor

Riverrin ran until she heard cries with an army of otter's right behind her.

Leatho Shellhound

"Come on!" shouted stonefeet before he was over powered by the whitetails.

OOC: Stonetail is NOT dead though just badly hurt.

click the banner

Dannflor

''CHARGE'' yelled Riverrun as the otter's came poring in.

AbbotAlf0805

Reinforcements!" yelled Maximus being knocked over by the the enemy leader.

Leatho Shellhound

"Were am I ?" asked Stonefeet.

Who had just woke up. He had fallen a sleep from his injury's.

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

The enemy chief stood on top of Max and said, "Your dead mouse! Prepare to die!" as he swung his sword into the air.