News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

In the ashes we will rise

Started by Griffen, May 29, 2012, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

OOC: ho

BIC: Martin was heading towards the cave.

Griffen

D

"Is that?? Groffel!!" he yelled running up to him. around Groffel was Jazz and a bird he'd never seen before.
"what happened? is he dead?

Dannflower Reguba

"Kraaaaack! Stripehound not dead! He attacked me!" The peregrine shrieked.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

What just happened mates!" said Matthias running to the sound.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

D

D closed his eyes and shooked his head. "well Redwall has been destroyed, only a few have survived and the enemy is going on to destroy what ever is in its path... but besides that nothing at all." he thought.

"whats your name birdy?" he asked

Osu

Locked by request of thread starter.

...Unlocked by request of thread starter. XD
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Griffen

OOC: yes! victory! take that you cruddy low life hackers!!!!!

AbbotAlf0805

Cmon you bird! What's your name?!" said Matthias.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

The falcon turned his attention to the mouse, "Raaaaauuuccck! No beast talks to Forgoe Lightning talon like that and lives!" The Peregrine held danger in his eyes.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

D

"sir falcon, please forgive this rodent... he was... erghh.. dropped on his head at an early age." D said, trying to get the Falcon into a more relaxed mood. "watch your tongue mouse!" he whispered

AbbotAlf0805

Well sorry.." wisperd Matthias as he put his axe away. "So what are you doing here sir falcon?"

Griffen

Groffel

moaning and rolling on the ground slowly.

D

He two, was interested in the the bird was here.

Mad Maudie

Jazz walked over to the stream nothing was going to get done with groffel unconscious, she cupped her hands filled them with water and dumped them on his face hoping to wake him.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Griffen

Keen

"Ahh!" he yelled jumping up. once up he fell back down, his broken leg screaming in pain. "what happened!?!"

Redwaller

"We need to build a fire before it is dark!"