Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, May 31, 2012, 05:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

start the second book?

no
yes

Griffen

As you may understand by the name this RP takes place during the summer solstice. Yes I already have two RPs but one should be done by then hopefully and I wanted to make one about the bad guys. I am still coming up with the plot and i'm currently drawing some of the bad guys* in the RP. I will post the plot when i'm finished. There will be only bad guys in this RP, the only good guys will be NPCs (non playable characters) that I will use. If your interested then lets talk here. For example lets talk about some of the most evil characters in any of the Redwall books, make your profile so we can get it ready for the summer solstice. This will be really fun I hope :) just remember that you can only be a bag guy or bad gall ;)

PS: Only one character per person

*If I find your character really interesting I will draw them for the RP!!

PSS: Please don't be offended if I don't accept your character, I know he/she/it is an awesome creation that you've made but I am only looking for certain types of bad guys/galls.

Attention new comers :)
i know that when a RP has already started its hard to find out whats what and all that jazz so follow this link and it will give you the basic layout to this RP :)

http://griffenssommersolstice.blogspot.com/2012/06/where-its-at.html

Dannflower Reguba

Is THIS your master plan RP?  ??? Because when you told me about it I envisioned something different....
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

NO! this is not my master plan RP! bahahaha be patent lol i will get that up by winter hopefully :D

Redwaller

Griffen

The plot isn't finished yet but there will be a few bad guys/galls that are brought to an academy and taught to fight for a very evil lord. The recruits go on missions and stuff like that. The rest of the plot still has to be finished.

Dannflower Reguba

Cool! I'll join once I have time to post a bio...
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

awesome! I'll post a character as soon as I have an idea for it!

Griffen

Great!! I enjoy RPing with the both of you!

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

@Abbotalf0805 make a very good profile, best of luck

@everyone  your charactors must be of the ages 14-17 seasons, thanks :)

Redwaller

Quote from: Griffen on May 31, 2012, 06:34:53 PM
Great!! I enjoy RPing with the both of you!
Thanks

If mine isn't accepted, can I make another one?

And do you mind if I use this one?:

Name: Dranfor Rofnard
Species: fox
Weapons: axe and sword
Appearance: black fur, white paws and tail tip, piercing green eyes, tatoos on the arms.
Clothes: black leather shirt
Description: was brought up in the North, speaks Southswarder and Northlander. Mean, likes to play jokes on other vermin.

Do you want me to add or remove something?

By the way, do we have weapons?

Griffen

I really like that profile!! I will go over it in more detail. Yes if I dont accept your profile you can change it or make another one. Weapons, if you want some then you may have one or two but just basic weapons nothing famous or big and fancy.

Redwaller

K. Does a sword and a axe counts?

AbbotAlf0805

Name, Marchellius the Warrior
Weapon(s): bow, dagger, double-bladed sword (like darth maul's lightsaber but a sword.)
Armor: red habit
Nickname:March
Description: future father of Maximus the Ranger of Redwall. He led Luke's tribe after he left in the book legend of Luke.
Appearance: brown paws, deep voice, big scar across his face, tatoo of an arrow on his arm.
Race: Mouse
Mouse type: Fieldmouse
Personality: solitary, wise, tough, very suspicious of other creatures, doesn't trust vermin. Especially foxes.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

I don't think he'll accept a good guy.  :-\