Summer Nameday Feast and Celebrations

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 01, 2012, 05:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flandor

Quote from: psybox on June 07, 2012, 03:04:30 AM
I'd ask for that cake, but we all know that it's a lie.

XD that's why I went for the apple pie instead.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Icefire

Quote from: Flandor on June 07, 2012, 03:08:21 AM
Quote from: psybox on June 07, 2012, 03:04:30 AM
I'd ask for that cake, but we all know that it's a lie.

XD that's why I went for the apple pie instead.
*almost chokes on strawberry cordial while laughing*
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Redwallfan7

*swipes an almond tart from under Flandor's nose* Aah, there's nought like Redwall virtues, mates ;)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Icefire

Yes, indeed! I must say tha- What are those shrews fighting over now? Is that Summer Salad? *runs over and snatches some from the "debating" shrews* ;)

Redwallfan7

*starts to devour a slice of great hall cake* hey shrews, if you break up the fighting, I'll share this with you
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Flandor

*sits quietly and eats some tasty cheese and warm bread*
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 07, 2012, 04:12:05 AM
*swipes an almond tart from under Flandor's nose* Aah, there's nought like Redwall virtues, mates ;)
"Virtues or vittles?" *cleans of banana pudding*
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

Sorry, vittles.

My iPad is being really dumb, it didn't know the word so that's why it automatically filled in the word virtues

AbbotAlf0805

(taking a HUGE swig of ale) hey ho! I love this!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

Dannflower Reguba

*swipes ^ jug and takes bigger swig*  ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Icefire

Hm...There seems to be a sad lack of cookies at this feast! *heads off to the kitchens to correct that sad state of affairs*

Redwallfan7

*Starts to  devour a bowl of hotroot soup*

Hot, but satisfying ;)

WildDoogyPlumm

Dibbuns, how many times do I have to tell you to stay out of the way of debating Guosim shrews?
*Spoons giant globs of honey onto a scone and devours it*
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Redwallfan7

*eyes start to water* I want more of that!