News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Summer Nameday Feast and Celebrations

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 01, 2012, 05:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

*Looks back at cake* Now wasn't my slice bigger then that...? Hmm. That Hotroot looks satisfying. Mind if I have some Redwallfan7?
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Redwallfan7

Sure mate, here you go! *hands some over to Trigoma*
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Trigoma

*downs at alarming speed* Well now. That aint so hot...er...hot...er...*eyes water* someone have some water around?
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Redwallfan7

*snatches a water jug from a shrew* here!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Trigoma

Gar! It burns! Oh, thanks. *downs* Ahhh. Much better. That hotroot still looks good....*downs another bowl*

OOC: When will I ever learn D:
—Happy Mask Salesman

Redwallfan7

Sorry if I sound dumb, but what's ooc?

Trigoma

OOC=Out Of Character. Its alright if you sound "dumb". We were all there once.

*drinks October ale* Prime stuff.
—Happy Mask Salesman

Redwallfan7

Flandor

I prefer the nutbrown beer myself :) *sips at his beer*
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Rainshadow

Could someone pass the little kitty a bowl of milk... and maybe some fish?  *Gives cute little puppy eyes*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!