News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Summer Nameday Feast and Celebrations

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, June 01, 2012, 05:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthiasMan

Nice the first SUMMER!! And I joined early enough to be here too.

gorath

Hello the Abbey. Badger Lord, Lady and company of two score hares arrived for the feast. Prepare the scoff.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Redwaller

"Quick! Eat whatever you can before they arrive!!!" Scroch, mumff, scronchff, munch munch, brotch mium!

AbbotAlf0805

Oh hey I invited some marlfoxes. (chugging October ale) is that bad?
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

gorath

Well, my hares, dive in. Would you please pass that woodland trifle? The whole thing, please.

AbbotAlf0805

Oi!! lets us in!! BANG!!! Its us the Guosim!! BANG!!! BANG!!! Hmmm they wont let us in. All in favor of braking down the door? OI!! all oppose? ......... Carried! get the battering ram!!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

*Goes over to the door and opens* "Come in!"

AbbotAlf0805

shrews are poring in. GUERILLA UNION OF SHREWS IN MOSSFLOWER FOREVER!!! They yelled

Trigoma

Whew! Im a tad late now, aint I? Pass me some of that 'ot root soup will ye Redwaller?
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Dannflower Reguba

*passes Trig soup* "Funny YOUR the one thats late mr. season namer!"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Trigoma

'Tis a shame really. *sips soup* Whew, someone put an extra load of 'ot root in here! Someone have some extra October Ale?
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Redwaller

*Passes 'tober Ale to Trigoma* Pass me a piece of Great Hall cake.

gorath

"Mm, me too. This is suberb scoff, wot? Pass that depper'n'ever'turnip and tater and beetroot pie, please."

Redwaller

*piles plate full and eats it all in 3 spoonfuls* pass me the strawberry fizz!

AbbotAlf0805

anybody want adder on a stick!! Hmmmm....