News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Which Forum User would you like to meet in person.

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 01, 2012, 12:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on January 24, 2020, 06:16:16 AM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on January 24, 2020, 02:54:40 AM
We cooooould, but I feel like everyone would just be like "Um... uhhh...." and so on.

What if we did that, but watched episodes of the TV show so we'd have something to talk about at the same time?  That could be interesting.
I think we'd have plenty to talk about. If need be, we could just discuss the weather, or food, or both. (or something completely different)
Seriously, it would be fun to have Skype chats with just one or two of us at a time. Then we could make plans... *evil grin spreads across face*

Ah, yes... plans.  *Laughs maniacally.*

Yeah, having smaller skype chats isn't a bad idea either.  It'd be less crazy that way, for sure  ;D
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Russa Nodrey

I may be wrong, but I think you have to pay for some type of Skype membership thing to do group calls. I don't know about y'all, but I'm practically penniless. We can always take turns getting free trials for a month each, though. I think that's what Dan did the last time we did this.
Freddy

Kade Rivok

Mmm, it's been a minute since I last used skype, but last time I did we didn't have to pay anything for a group chat of 4 to 5 people.  Things may have changed though....

*Looks things up real quick.*

Video group calls used to NOT be free, but they are now, so no worries there.  ^-^
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

lass of something much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on January 24, 2020, 05:18:45 PM
Mmm, it's been a minute since I last used skype, but last time I did we didn't have to pay anything for a group chat of 4 to 5 people.  Things may have changed though....

*Looks things up real quick.*

Video group calls used to NOT be free, but they are now, so no worries there.  ^-^
if there is a limit(4 or 5) Ebby, Teer and I could all go on the same computer?.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Hah. Can you imagine the squirrel sisters taking that approach?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

That'd be pretty funny  ;D

Luckily, I don't think it'll be a problem.  The Skype call limit, whether audio or video, is at 50, sooo....
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

Quote from: Verdauga on January 24, 2020, 09:01:19 PM
Hah. Can you imagine the squirrel sisters taking that approach?
you'r meaning Miss Russa, lady amber and jukka?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Yep. And Sheev.

That, and Rosie's siblings trying that method.

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

ALRIGHT; LET'S GET ONE THING STRAIGHT!! YOU ARE EITHER PALPATINE, OR JAR JAR BINKS. NO SWITCHING IN BETWEEN.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Shadow of Korriban

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱