News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Funniest Redwall moment

Started by Captain Tammo, July 01, 2011, 01:12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osu

Haha, I remember that part! At first Brocktree was all, "LOL suck it up, Ruff!" until he saw his Dotti-ized portrait, then he had an absolute cow. I laughed and laughed... I always thought the friendship between Dotti and Brocktree was strange, he's such a serious character I wouldn't think he'd take to friendship with a girl like Dotti so easily, if at all.

The fights between Dotti and Bucko were pretty hilarious, too, especially when she got into the ring and just stood there insulting him. XD Also, the letter Dotti's mum writes to Blench, basically tearing Dotti apart, and all Dotti has to say about it is, "alas, the plight of a fatal beauty!" or something like that. ;D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Tam and Martin

I love when they have that eating contest! When she kept on eating and Bucko got tired!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Deyna the Warrior

The end of The Taggerug when Nimbalo and Boorab have a fibbing contest, especially when Trey the mousebabe joins in!  :D
Warriors brave, who gave all you could give,
Offered your lives so that others would live,
No one can tell what my heart longed to say
When I had to leave here, and you had to stay.

-The Long Patrol, page 312

Skyblade

Quote from: Flandor on November 11, 2011, 03:25:58 PM
Martin, in Mossflower:

"Goodness me, a stick. How helpful. We could take this place single-pawed with a stick. What a useful thing to send us."

I can just picture him saying it lol.

I always found this part hilarious. I laughed out loud reading it.

Also:

from Mattimeo
Mangiz: I will not stand here to be insulted by you, hedgepig
Ambrose: Then stand somewhere else and I'll insult you there, featherbag!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

from Doomwyte
Abbot Glisam: ...I don't suspect one of you Gonfelins for a moment.
Tenka: An' wot about us Guosim, eh?
Brother Torilis: Oh your tribe aren't to blame, neither are these Gonfelins. I suppose the emerald took it upon itself to strike Aluco down, then it just rolled off, for fun!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Hickory

Can't remember the page or actual quote, but the scene in Triss when Log-a-Log dispatches Dibbuns to find a strawberry thief.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

That scene in Redwall where Jess informs Friar Hugo of the loss of his dishcloth. I laughed so hard at that scene.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Skyblade

I liked Fuffle the mousebabe; he created a lot of hilarious scenes. Quotes from Martin the Warrior

Trefoil had an apple baked in honey. Each time she looked away, a piece of it went missing.

Ballaw drummed his footpaw on a small tambourine. "We will not be responsible for small infants an' nervous folk who faint durin' this death-defyin' performance!"
Fuffle leaped up and pulled Rowanoak's stubby tail. "Ho, gerron wivvit!"
"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Rowaoak tried to stand up and the pyramid collapsed.

The Mask

Probably Rollo?s drinking songs. They are so ridiculous.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Cornflower MM

Martin the Mossflower:

Quote"Goodness me, a stick. How helpful. We could take this place single-pawed with a stick. What a useful thing to send us."

Oh, and Tergen calling Brigadier Crumshaw Brigadier Wotwot! (Rakkety Tam)

Søren

When Gonff was taken by the two vermin from Kotir. He's attempt to persuade them was awesome.

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Roawnoak: Well, hurry up, my back's killing me!
Ballaw: Do not worry, madam. Your face has been killing me for years, let alone your back.

Hickory

That scene in Bellmaker when Bowly Pintips is making the faces.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Maudie

In Martin the Warrior, when the players are putting on their performance, with the drum. That part always makes me laugh.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Banya

I love the moment not too far into Martin the Warrior when Keyla and Rose are singing to each other and as the vermin guard approaches, Keyla sings a song about maladies that he invents on the spot, and the vermin take him seriously. They argue with each other about the names of the ailments and try to recreate the song.  Even Keyla laughs aloud.
"I knew a fine big strong hedgehog long ago, he laughed at flurgy twinj.  Poor creature, he never laughed again!"

Eulaliaaa!

The part in The Bellmaker when Meldrum the Magnificent is yelling insults at the butcherbird (I think that's his name) so he can fly faster. When the butcherbird gets up there, he tries killing Meldrum even though Meldrum was helping him out. I don't why I found it funny, but I did...
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.