News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Funniest Redwall moment

Started by Captain Tammo, July 01, 2011, 01:12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Friar Butty, from the Long Patrol. That was funny.

"It's a ghost!!" ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Also every exchange between Badrang and Clogg. :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

I know it's not supposed to be funny, but I always laugh when one of Luke's crew was saying to Vilu Daskar that they'd have defended their tribe if they'd been there, and Daskar says, 'But instead you chose to go off and gather daisies'. LOL. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Flandor

Martin, in Mossflower:

"Goodness me, a stick. How helpful. We could take this place single-pawed with a stick. What a useful thing to send us."

I can just picture him saying it lol.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Nightfire

That was my favorite funniest moment, too!!! ;D :D

Taggerung The Otter

Ah think when Bella ordered cluny tah leave the h'abbey
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Criya

It was a crack-up when Badrang's hordes were falling off the cliffs.
"Waaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!"
Criya's never to be trusted. No matter HOW pursuasive she is.
"I'm going to be your friend and hug you, and love you, and- OH! Look! Your head!"

Firetail

One of my favorite parts is when plugg firetail takes off his tail and dances around the fire & sings!!!!!
Sooooooooo funny!!!!
I love my bunny Benny, and my dogs max & Bella
REDWALL IS THE BEST

MeadowR

This was years ago now that I read it but there was a scene where two non-too-bright, yet rather friendly weasels (or stoats) found their way into the abbey. There they met the Dibbuns of who (whom?) started bossing the older animals around. There was a certain thing they said that made me laugh - can't remember which book this was, though! :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on December 09, 2013, 03:16:40 PM
This was years ago now that I read it but there was a scene where two non-too-bright, yet rather friendly weasels (or stoats) found their way into the abbey. There they met the Dibbuns of who (whom?) started bossing the older animals around. There was a certain thing they said that made me laugh - can't remember which book this was, though! :)
Maybe you're thinking of the book Salamandastron, and those stoats named Dingeye and Thura?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Dannflower Reguba

Or you might be thinking of the rats in The Bellmaker, that section always cracked me up!  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tam and Martin

Quote from: danflorreguba on December 10, 2013, 10:03:39 PM
Or you might be thinking of the rats in The Bellmaker, that section always cracked me up!  :D
I agree! Blaggut is soooo hilarious. "Bless der liddle 'earts!"  ;D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cableman

I have to say that it was so funny I too enjoyed it a lot.

MeadowR

It probably was one of those moments!

Rereading Lord Brocktree at the moment, the banter between Dotti and Brock is amusing. I like it when Dotti corrects Ruff's grammar and draws over his drawings of Brock and Ruff to give them a fat tummy and droopy nose - and of course the characters reactions to it after. :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014