News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall books

Started by Redwallfan7, June 08, 2012, 02:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite part in a Redwall book?

The feasts
1 (7.1%)
The riddles and rhymes
1 (7.1%)
I like it for everything
7 (50%)
The animals
0 (0%)
The battles
4 (28.6%)
Other
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Redwaller

Martha Braebuck

~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

redwallgurl

definetly everything couldnt pick!
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

yeah, I agree. I was on another website, but I left because everyone on there said that the Redwall books were boring.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skyblade

I voted for the battles. They're usually very interesting and tense, especially the ones at the end of the books. I'll be honest, the feasts aren't very enjoyable when you're hungry.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotPlumble

Quote from: Skyblade on June 12, 2012, 01:01:59 AM
I voted for the battles. They're usually very interesting and tense, especially the ones at the end of the books. I'll be honest, the feasts aren't very enjoyable when you're hungry.

I love the battles as well, he captured the fights really well.  Never a dull moment.  Hahaha....the feasts!  I think the same thing.  I hate reading about them when I'm hungry.  And then when I do eat....it just isn't as good as the food described in the Abbey. Heh.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL

I have to op for the riggles.