News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

If you had a vessel or a ship in Redwall, what would you name it?

Started by Redwallfan7, June 09, 2012, 01:21:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

W0NWILL

Lutra

Needless to say I don't get the Kelly reference to NCIS, despite being an avid watcher of that show.  ???  Feel free to Gibbs-slap me if its obvious.

Anyway, playing an otter of the same name, I would name it Whitewater because it would be built to handle the rough surf of the might oceans.  ;D
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Tiria Wildlough

I'd name mine the Foxhunter after an awesome fiddle tune.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Lutra on June 25, 2012, 12:21:36 PM
Needless to say I don't get the Kelly reference to NCIS, despite being an avid watcher of that show.  ???  Feel free to Gibbs-slap me if its obvious.

Anyway, playing an otter of the same name, I would name it Whitewater because it would be built to handle the rough surf of the might oceans.  ;D

Lol, I won't Gibbs slap you.  Kelly was the name of Gibbs' daughter.  I think he even named one of his boats Kelly.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Capn Greypatch

The Black Pearl! Haha, just kidding...

Me ship would be named the Green Sabre! Arrrr!
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!