News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Escaping the Redwall Universe (The Mods Anniversary Role Play)

Started by Lutra, June 09, 2012, 01:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lutra

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Tiria Wildlough

Okay then, here's my next character.

Name: Riella
Species: Otter
Other: Lives at Redwall. Is Shade's best friend.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Jetthebinturong

Is this finished yet?
If not I shall play as Jugg Streamford an otter in his prime
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

Do you have to be accepted to play in this RP?  Because I have an unusual character that I'm not sure you would want me to just start out playing without permission to use it.  I want to play as a dog.  A black Labrador, to be specific.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

No you don't have to be accepted but you might have to if you're a dog
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

WarriorOfMossflower

I'll be playing a melanistic squirrel named Saiya Waryor. She's about 10 seasons old, sinewy and thin, and is from the Highlands. She wears a simple forest-green tunic and is armed with a bow and arrow and a claymore. She is somewhat a lone wolf but will do anything to help a friend in need.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Lutra

I'd prefer no dogs in this story.  I think we'll have a good enough time trying to make sense of humans-turned-Redwallers stuck in Redwall than to add modern domestic animals in the picture too. ;)

QuoteI'll be playing a melanistic squirrel named Saiya Waryor
QuoteIf not I shall play as Jugg Streamford an otter in his prime
Go for it. :)

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Rainshadow

Okay.  Would it be possible to play a good wildcat?

Lutra

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Rainshadow

Thanks!

Name:  Shadow Wildfire
Species:  Wildcat
Weapons:  Black bow and arrows, black dagger
Side:  Good
Appearance:  Black fur with white flame mark on forehead, purple tunic, stormy grey eyes
Other:  Not very trusting, kind, quiet

UNKN0WN

CHARACTER REMOVED

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Lutra

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Rainshadow

Name:  Snowstorm (Snow)
Species:  Otter
Weapon(s):  Black staff, (and do advantages count as weapons?) smarts, keen hearing, keen smell, some healing skill
Appearance:  Silvery fur with white spots, dark grey tunic, milky white eyes
Personality:  Quiet, short temper, smart, annoying at times, not kind, straight to the point, strict
History:  Snow was born in a snowstorm, her mother died in childbirth.  She was born blind, so she was completely helpless.  She was rescued by an otter from a holt, but she left the holt when she was older.  She taught herself how to use different plants for medicine.
Other:  She hates it when other beasts try to act different around her because she's blind.  She acts nearly like a normal beast, stumbling only at times.

EDIT:  Why did Unknown leave?