News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Best game ever

Started by Redwaller, June 10, 2012, 01:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

LOTRO means Lord Of The Rings Online

Redwallfan7

Defeniately the tycoon games, and draw free on my iPad.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Quote from: W0NWILL on June 27, 2012, 03:54:26 PM
I like minecraft as well, are you part of the Redwall server? And what is LOTRO?

I don't have an account on Minecraft, but from what I've heard about it, I really like it.  Also, LOTRO is Lord of the Rings Online.  It's fun.  I'm nearly in the Mines of Moria!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Capn Greypatch

Age of Empires 3! I've tried to play other games, but I just can't - AOE3 is too addicting. :)
I also play Runescape from time to time (dont make fun of me! :P)
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

Dannflower Reguba

AOE3 is awesome!... Though if you tried Supreme Commander 2 (which I recommend you do) you might find you like that more.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

I'm looking into Supreme Commander 2, but it can't beat Settlers Of Catan, Dominion, or Carcassonne.  The three unbeatable tabletops.

AbbotAlf0805

LONG LIVE THE LEGEND OF ZELDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on July 06, 2012, 12:39:48 AM
LONG LIVE THE LEGEND OF ZELDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I might have to check that game out... do you recommend it?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

Redwallfan7

Dannflower Reguba

HAHAHA! I just blew away my OWN favorite game!  :D SC 2 is now second..... Anyone here heard of Tribes: Ascend? 1st and 3rd person shooter for PC's. WAY better than HALO.

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 25, 2012, 04:38:56 PM
  Here are my 4 favorite games:

1.  LOTRO
  2.  Zelda
  3.  Minecraft
  4.  Wizard101

i've never played lotro or zelda but minecraft and w101 are great, only thing is wiz101 is soooo expensive.....    i also love any type of tower defense thats not too gory and actually makes sense.

Felldoh154

I like strong hold 2.  And also LOTR battle for middle earth, which is a lot like age of empires which I also like

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on July 06, 2012, 12:51:59 AM
Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on July 06, 2012, 12:39:48 AM
I might have to check that game out... do you recommend it?

Are you kidding?  You've never played a Zelda game??  Not even the first one??  Amazing.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!