News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Best game ever

Started by Redwaller, June 10, 2012, 01:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felldoh154

I've never played one either

Redwaller

I've never played Zelda! Bwahahaha! I like Diablo III, Army of Two and Civilization III way more!

Felldoh154

I was going to get civilization but I got stronghold instead, looked more fun

Redwaller

Meh! My dad played stronghold legends and it seems... er... not so good. If you like strategy and gestion games, Civilization is the perfect game. It's Strategy, Gestion and War. A little like Risk but you have to build your empire and stuff.

Felldoh154

Stronghold legends is terrible compared to stronghold 2- not so good is an understatement! I hated stronghold legends. Civilization sounds a lot like stronghold2 though. Build an economy, keep people happy and war

Redwaller

It's definetly different, civilization III is way much different. You have cities to build.

Felldoh154

U have to build complicated castles in stronghold. And the process for simple things is very complex, for example, if you want to have a dance at your castle you need a lady's bedchamber where cloth is made into dresses, a weavers workshop, where wool is turned into cloth, and a sheep farm, where wool is added to your stockpile. Nearly all jobs at your castle require several different layers to be done correctly

Redwaller

Yeah but Civ III isn't the same thing.

Felldoh154

Sounds quite similar. Although SH is medieval and civilian is a mix of all right?

Redwaller

You could say it's a mix. But it's not similar to SL, way different!

Felldoh154

Well I've never played civilization so I will have to take your word for it :)

Bragoon

Chess is the best game.  No contest, no categories. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Capn Greypatch

Quote from: Bragoon on July 09, 2012, 08:02:48 PM
Chess is the best game.  No contest, no categories. 

Ah, good one. I would have to agree!!
Wanna play? ;)
My grandpa is like a champion chess player (he can beat the computer on expert, lol), and he taught me a few things, so I'm not too shabby a player....
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Ugh!  I hate chess!  I always lose!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!