News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Leatho Shellhound's Art Requests

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 11, 2012, 09:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Quick question: Are the disproportionate heads part of the art style? Because I personally find that a little distracting. Otherwise, everything's pretty good!  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: danflorreguba on November 14, 2014, 12:23:51 AM
       Quick question: Are the disproportionate heads part of the art style? Because I personally find that a little distracting. Otherwise, everything's pretty good!  :)

Oh sorry, no, I still have to work on my proportion.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

What do you draw first? Because you could try drawing the other first next time and see if that helps.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

I draw the head first... I'll try that, thanks.  :)

click the banner

Maudie

*Claps and cheers loudly*
Bravo, bravo! All hail the next Leonardo da Vinci!
Ok, so that's a bit of an exaggeration, but I do think they are AMAZING!!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

AbbotAlf0809

Just curious old buddy but you've been sittin on our cast drawing for THoR for like 2 years now lol where they at do

Leatho Shellhound

They're coming.... I've been doing a crazy lot of drawing... so often times group drawing take awhile. Sorry about that.

click the banner

Rainshadow

Just curious, is Adam finished?  I totally understand if he's not; believe me, I know how tiring and how long art requests take, I was just wondering if he's done or not.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

SilentSam

Can I have Silent Sam holding his dagger?
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 03, 2014, 08:19:00 PM
 Just curious, is Adam finished?  I totally understand if he's not; believe me, I know how tiring and how long art requests take, I was just wondering if he's done or not.  :)

In the works!

Quote from: SilentSam on December 03, 2014, 08:27:58 PM
Can I have Silent Sam holding his dagger?
Sure!

FYI, there are 9 requests that I need to do.

And while you'll are waiting on your requests.... More art!

Fanfiction illustration projects for Captain Tammo

click the banner

Rainshadow

:o  :o  :o

Okay, I don't know what fanfic that's from, but that's awesome!  (And yay for Adam being in the works!  :D)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Captain Tammo

These came out absolutely fantastic! It's easy to see how this topic has 25,000+ views ;)

I love how you make the characters seem life-like, but then take it a step further and make the whole scenery come alive, too! I mean, it's like you took what was in my head, made it better, and then put it on paper!

Thanks a ton, Leatho!

(and thanks for the ad, too ;))
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior