Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 11, 2012, 09:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Name: Vanglar Deathpelt
Species: Fox
Weapons of choice: Vanglar totes around 3 weapons which are almost always consistently with him. The first is his spear - Hand carved and antique, made by his great-grandfather and given to him when he was on his deathbed. It is made of very old cedar wood and is extremely strong and durable. His second weapon is a sling, which he uses as a belt most of the time unless needed. He has a pouch of stones, which are all sharp, on the left side of himself for ammo. His last weapon is a sword - not quite the size of a rapier but short and wide when measuring from the edge of the sword (the sharp part) to the backing. He uses this in very close combat.
General description:
Physical Description: Vanglar's body type is more of a shorter skinny type - seeing as he is still youngerish in age - but he does have some muscle. He is not tall and he is not a strong as some but he is very agile and lean. He is also extremely thin. Vanglar's fur is a beautiful color - Not quite an orange but almost a goldy-yellow color. His underbelly is a strong white color though. The next thing you will see about Vanglar are his piercing, blue eyes. He is not sure how he came about with them but they are not a normal eye color. Vanglar hasn't experienced battle life, or even more than three skirmishes, hence he doesn't look very tough. Still, he can take down several who have tried to do that to him. Overall, he is an average sized, semi-experienced rambler.
Clothing Description: Seeing as Vanglar is a rambler, he doesn't wear the cleanest or the neatest clothing in the world but what he has will do. He has very dirty white underclothing though that is not really visible. His main article of clothing is a  cobalt blue tunic/cloak/suit thing. It is a very long piece of clothing coming down to his knees. It is like a jacket though in the sense that it doesn't come all the way around his body and that it is open in the front. It has gold colored buttons to button it up if he needed to have it that way. It is short sleeved and white on the inside though. His next piece of clothing is his likewise cobalt blue pants. Not much to say about them except that they were simple and practical. He wears tall legged black leather boots almost coming up to his knee. Otherwise, he wears a cobalt blue and white bandana tied around his head, a necklace made of several types of wood, and last but not least, a sheath on his right side for his rapier, his pouch of stones on the left, and a sling as a belt.

If you need more info I can post it. I am too lazy to go through it right now though.  :P

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

Zanthar....asked for by AbbotAlf0809

Bernard Rosestream....asked for by Thomas Barkshield

Perrian Thrust....asked for by Rainshadow

Foeda Lingua....asked for by Rainshadow

More on the way and in the works!

click the banner

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

My only response is my jaw hitting the floor pretty hard.  I love them!  :D  And Perrian's cape is so pweettyyyyy.  ;D  (His rapier is very pweettyyyy, too.  ;))  I really like the poses you drew all of them in!  The rose in Zanthar's drawing is absoballylutely awesome.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

The Skarzs

Um, not meaning to bug, but may I ask if my request is in the works? I asked for it a while ago, and I'm just curious if it's getting done.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Leatho Shellhound

Yes, Argunath is in the works, sorry for the wait.

click the banner

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Gonff the Mousethief

Once again, the great Leatho delivers! Great stuff ole' chum! Just a quick question, is my request coming 'long smoothly?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Russano the Wise on November 07, 2014, 10:39:49 PM
Great drawings, Leatho!

Thanks!

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on November 08, 2014, 01:27:36 AM
Once again, the great Leatho delivers! Great stuff ole' chum! Just a quick question, is my request coming 'long smoothly?

Yes, group drawing take a little longer, no worries, it will be done. :)

click the banner

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Gonff the Mousethief

Thanks for the news! I was guessing that that would be the case  :D
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.