News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Land of Jima

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 12, 2012, 02:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe was worried, he needed Jack alive... Preferably. The jet black squirrel was preparing to break through the roof.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

What do you want? To know what I do for a living? I'm a pirate tand that's all you need to know!" said Jack.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

"I want to know where you're going!"

AbbotAlf0805

Here! Some hospitality! You offer a guy awful tea and ask him about his life story then you put him in a torture chamber! I'm going here! I came to deliver some goods!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Redwaller on June 12, 2012, 05:55:21 PM
"I want to know where you're going!"

*Crash!*
"With me!"
The black squirrel and his companions were fast, Ashe had cut Jacks' bindings and hauled him off the table before anybeast could react.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

What the!? Jack jumped out of his grip and ran.

OOC: this is the song for his escape.

Redwaller

Samono grabed one of the squirrels before it could get away. "STOP! Or the squirrel dies!" He pu his katana against the squirrels neck.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: You aren't going to escape without my guys' help, there is a rope hanging from the break in the roof. What squirrels?

AbbotAlf0805

Jack wasn't paying attention to the fight between the squirrels and samurai. He ran into the audience room on his way out and saw Sandokhan leaving the room and turn around then see him. Jack tipped his pirate hat and grabbed his sword and ran before Sandokhan could act.

OOC: play the song while this is happening!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Your blocked from the exit by the ghost! Remember!?

Redwaller

OOC: yeah! Ho, there's no squirrels?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: what ghost? Besides this gonna be cool

BIC: Jack looked behind him and saw samurai and Sandokhan casing him.
"This is the Guosim annual warrior feast all over again!" he said running.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Hee hee hee! I never decided what my partners were! By the way, all 5 of us are proffesional fighters, not given over too easily to being grabbed.

AbbotAlf0805

Jack saw the docks and his ship and was running as fast as he could.

Redwaller

OOC: I'm Samono Tida! Not samurai!  >:(