News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Land of Jima

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 12, 2012, 02:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

OOC: Sorry if I'm being dumb, but what does he mean when he asks what about you?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Your past besides being a gypsie.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

OOC: K, hang on a second
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

BIC: "My holt had a hard life. We had to flee our old holt because vermin sea rats broke in, so It was a scary experience." said Jefelin.

AbbotAlf0805

"I always hated rats." said JAck.

Redwallfan7

"Do you wanna help me slay the rats so I can get my revenge?" Jefelin asked.

AbbotAlf0805

not now.." said Jack. "When we.. excuse me IF we defeat Drekhain."